No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hernandez is Ready To Sue Roach For Defamation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
    So why is Pacquiao allowed to cheat but others arent allowed to do the same?
    floyd is the cheat failing the drug test 3 times , not pac ...

Comment

freddie is a ****..........

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
        Your laughing but it seems like you don't understand how civil courts work, PAST ACTIONS do count in civil cases. Memo should know.

You can laugh at it but his lawsuit will get thrown out pretty fast due to the simple fact that the allegation is based on PROVEN past actions.
        mmm... the allegations here are that marquez is cheating. There's no precedent for that. Your argument seems to be that because Heredia has been involved with steroids in the past a court would automatically decide that marquez has to be cheating (with no proof for it). That's absolutely ridiculous. You're stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by migaledut View Post
          mmm... the allegations here are that marquez is cheating. There's no precedent for that. Your argument seems to be that because Heredia has been involved with steroids in the past a court would automatically decide that marquez has to be cheating (with no proof for it). That's absolutely ridiculous. You're stupid.
          His not stupid. His pacturded. Pacturds give stupid a bad name.

Comment

IRONIC! lol I don't blame them though!

Comment

forgifs.com
              Oh the irony.

Comment

...yeah, kinda seen this coming. Freddie speaks his mind more often than he should. now he should swallow his pride and apologize, which i think he will.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                  now he should swallow his pride and apologize, which i think he will.
                  The damage is done. An apology won't fix the slander, I hope Heredia sees this lawsuit all the way to the end.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    The damage is done. An apology won't fix the slander, I hope Heredia sees this lawsuit all the way to the end.
                    it aint a slander if it's true ..and we all know it's true...got videos? lol

Comment

as kostya said...

its like a boomerang.

suck it up ****roach.

Comment

Working...
                      X