Clear All

Not true, he gets paid by lottery soda

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Not true, he gets paid by lottery soda
      Heard it fizzles quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Sadly gambling is a pretty unreliable income stream.

The worst thing for Floyd is that he seems to be surrounded by idiots who cheer on his lifestyle of spending all his money on gaudy bling bullshit, rather than having a management team who get him to put his money to work.

Again, I guess it's what you expect with high level athletes. It doesn't have to be that way though, and there are plenty of exceptions.

50, as much of a Scumbag he can be, is probably Floyd's one true friend right now. But noooooooooooooo "Money" got to let the world know that he got money by posting up videos of him counting that money and posting up his gambling tickets.

Comment

TTT

What if this was all a elaborate plan. Like some high level sh** from both 50 and floyd to make this fight happen?

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            Not surprising. Floyd Mayweather will be broke within 10 years.

10 years? Ha! try a year after his last fight, if that long. Though he's the best fighter of this generation and one of the most famous and money making fighters of all time, he's a complete idiot outside of boxing. He's a brilliant boxing businessman, but that all goes down the drain when he's not fighting. Anyone who gambles as much as he does and who spends as much as he does will automatically go broke.

50 Cent would have got him set for life, but Floyd's a coward and an idiot...and I'm a huge fan of his skills and I buy all his fights and have fight parties. What a shame. Could have been a top 5 fighter of all time. Guerrero next? ***** move.

Comment

Floyd partnering with Fifty would have been an excellent retirement package.

Comment

Who cares?

Comment

Are any of you privy to his personal financial statements? Otherwise, it is all speculation.

Comment

Minister Farrakhan, what are we going to do with 50? I know he wants to be a promoter, but he's crossed that line.

Comment

floyd is not a smart dude. Everybody knows this, When boxing is gone i hope he is smart enough to get rid of his entourage.

Comment

Working...
                      X