Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent "Mayweather has no income outside of boxing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A boxer has no income outside of boxing. Wow, news to me.

Absolutely mind blowing that a boxer has no income outside of boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
      also, the problem with that is, that money came from two different years. Ortiz 2011. Cotto 2012. try again

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Actually no for the cotto fight and his commercials for whatever he did came to around 75-80 mill, it's in the new Ring magazine in the "100 fighters of the year" section (january edition)

Comment

• Who cares? how does this affect any of you?

Comment

• Why does El negro not give up Lols

Um Floyd's not stupid folks. That's just your hate blinding you. Floyd made himself famous after nobody wanted to see him in the ring besides hardcore boxing fans. You guys really think he's that dumb? Fifty is not making money. Coca cola bought vitamin water. His Chanel is no longer on xm. He needs a source of income and he tried to get it from Floyd because he saw that a man can make 40 million in one fight. But the same Floyd that you guys are calling stupid and "soon to be broke" has been with his team faithfully and continually and has never strayed from his business model.
          Who's the fool? I see Floyd making more and more every fight. Why would I assume he doesn't know how to keep it if he knows how to make it? He doesn't need another source of income. He is his own business. He has mayweather promotions as well.

I would advise the lot of you to get familiar.

Comment

• Floyd will go broke 2 years after he retires. He's horrible with his money.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              Floyd will go broke 2 years after he retires. He's horrible with his money.
              I say 3........

Comment

Working...
              X