No announcement yet.

50 cent "Mayweather has no income outside of boxing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    People think that 50 is Floyds best friend, lmao. Floyd met that mother****er through music. They didn't grow up together. He is telling Floyds business supposedly in interviews. My best friend wouldn't do that. Would Buboy do that to Pacquiao?
    buboy already did tell the CIA about pac's business

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
      I'm hopeful that 50 can bring new fans to the sport. The he said she said issues between him and Floyd I could care less about.
      how. he cant even get his fans back in music

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
        how. he cant even get his fans back in music
        His song with Eminem is actually #1 right now..

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          Not surprising. Floyd Mayweather will be broke within 10 years.
          Most likely less.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            who give a shit. new rule if you have less then 1000 post your are not allowed to create mayweather, pacquaio related threads.
            Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              His song with Eminem is actually #1 right now..
              too bad the song isnt good and its not going to help him with album sales. 50 is irrelevant, man

Comment

U mean to tell me Floyd's lottery soda isn't making him money

Comment

He is the highest paid athlete in the world. What does Curtis want him to do? Sell trash drinks on the side for some extra coin? Make ****ty movies?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Have to agree with this. It's crazy. Floyd should have a huge income for endorsements alone, instead he has no income from endorsements at all.
                    Women beaters usually don't get endorsements

Comment

Because 50 Cent didn't pay people millions to invest his money or give him advice. He is a self made millionaire and didn't have anyone help him along the way... Or something. Dudes a douchebag.

Yeah, it sucks if it is true. But most people don't know how to invest money nor do they even think about it because it isn't taught to them. 50 got shot in the face, then someone decided to make a story about it and his hip hop career took off. In that time he was surrounded by people to make him a star, which leads to investments and he wanted to make more and asked how. Floyd has been into boxing his whole life. He doesn't know how to ask for anything other than his fight purse and you can not blame him for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X