No announcement yet.

50 cent "Mayweather has no income outside of boxing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    How is he "trolling" boxing? Dude is setting up quicker than any other promoter I've seen. He already licensed, has decent to great fighters in his stable. He's already co-promoting with a huge Top Rank PPV and will expose Gamboa to new fans. How is that trolling boxing?
    this cat is about lining his pockets with money, period. Lets not act like hes doing it for the sport

Comment

50 is a minstrel show nowadays.

Comment

Oh no doubt, but at least he listens to them. Floyd thinks he runs the show, cant have anyone tell him anything. Ill put money down that after he retires from boxing permanently, give him 2 years and he will go broke.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          this cat is about lining his pockets with money, period. Lets not act like hes doing it for the sport
          He's always been interested in boxing. And he's putting Dirrell in his music videos and always speaking highly of Gamboa/Dib. Of course he's looking to bank himself but he's doing it for the sport and the fighters as much as any other promoter does. He wanted to link up with Floyd and take over the scene but Floyd wasn't interested so now we have SMS.

Let's see where that goes. SMS is moving along quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            50 is a minstrel show nowadays.
            seriously. hes a joke. yeah he has money but hes a joke.

Comment

seriously. hes a joke. yeah he has money but hes a joke.

Comment

If you watched the espn 30 for 30 broke, than you would know that its not just floyd but alot of professional athletes. You never know when your career is gonna end and you have to live 40-50 years on income you make in 5-10 years

They don't get financial advisers or they get them but don't listen to them

Most have no financial education whatsoever and floyd doesn't even have a high school education.

For every Foreman theres a Holyfield

For ever Tyson there a Lewis

Comment

I'm hopeful that 50 can bring new fans to the sport. The he said she said issues between him and Floyd I could care less about.

Comment

Aw man 50 still gossiping behind Floyds back like a 5th grade school girl? Cmon Fif.

Comment

People think that 50 is Floyds best friend, lmao. Floyd met that mother****er through music. They didn't grow up together. He is telling Floyds business supposedly in interviews. My best friend wouldn't do that. Would Buboy do that to Pacquiao?

Comment

Working...
                      X