No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Results From Manchester: Bradley Saunders Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Results From Manchester: Bradley Saunders Wins

Former amateur star Bradley Saunders (5-0, 3 KOs) continued to impress. Saunders, 26, outpointed extra tough Irish journeyman Peter McDonagh (18-27, 2 KOs) - 78-74 - in his first career eight-rounder. Tough-as-nails McDonagh did his best both to survive and to land some punches in return, but Bradley's skills were simply unpareiled. Saunders has never been close to stop the Irishman but dominated the fight with considerable confidence.

[Click Here To Read More]

Getting dropped in Cricket is a good thing.

Fair play, Freddie. Hope he doesn't fight again though.

Comment

He looked a million dollars. Fantastic technique. Extremely slick defensive fighter and very, very accurate puncher.

I'd say he needs one more fight before challenging Vitali or Wlad however.
      Last edited by TouchyAndalou; 11-30-2012, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Seriously though, fair play to him for having the balls to step into the ring. It's obviously not something that comes naturally to him and he did well to get himself into fighting shape.

I do wonder though why Dawson didn't seem to throw a single right hand or make any attempt to win in the final round. You've dropped Flintoff once and he's giving you openings the size of the Grand Canyon to land something on him and you're not throwing? Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
          Seriously though, fair play to him for having the balls to step into the ring. It's obviously not something that comes naturally to him and he did well to get himself into fighting shape.

I do wonder though why Dawson didn't seem to throw a single right hand or make any attempt to win in the final round. You've dropped Flintoff once and he's giving you openings the size of the Grand Canyon to land something on him and you're not throwing? Huh?

...because he knew he would get slapped..

Comment

Lol.......

Comment

Maybe this is a good wake up call to Flintoff, because if you want to continue to be a pro boxer, its all uphill from here. Unless he shows a massive untapped potential in his later fights, he should just be content with being a marquee club fighter.

unparallelled

Comment

That was painful to watch. I hope it doesn't happen again because this degrades the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
                  He looked a million dollars. Fantastic technique. Extremely slick defensive fighter and very, very accurate puncher.

I'd say he needs one more fight before challenging Vitali or Wlad however.
                  Are you absolutely out of your mind? No way he needs one more fight, he has to get it done now because when he destroys either brother people will just say they were old/past it so the sooner the better.

Comment

Working...
                  X