Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao got rocked and whooped in sparring by Frankie Gomez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't be surprised if Pacman gets KO'd on this fight by a determined JMM who is very well-prepared physically and mentally. Pacman relies heavily on his past glory. He won't even make use of his conditioning coach, Ariza, whom he pays.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      people act like you dont get hurt or hit in sparring. The idiots that are hating on Manny or cutting jokes are so surprised because deep inside they know and are so use to Manny being so dominant and badazz that the simple hint of manny being touched shocks them:WORD:
      Most fighters are looking to "peak" this far along in training camp ... Call it what you may pacquiao getting rocked,rattled,or whatever you wanna call it can't be a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Apparently Hectari is going to put his money where his mouth is. Good for him. That is all I wanted to know.Now he can come back here after the fight and rightfully brag about all the money he won on Marquez if he is correct.
        According to Hecktard the bet is already won by Marquez by KO ...just when you thought they couldn't get any slower, there are some pretty slow one .

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Im betting on Fortuna, Gamboa, Vazquez and Marquez to win that is an awesome parlay.

I hope you guys kiss my ass when I come back on December 9th and bump this thread.
          Can you parlay boxing where u are at ?

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
            Most fighters are looking to "peak" this far along in training camp ... Call it what you may pacquiao getting rocked,rattled,or whatever you wanna call it can't be a good thing
            Manny is known to get hit so why is this a suprise?? If manny was some type of master defensive fighter then yes this could mean something.

Comment

It means he has spar partners who are giving him good work! He probably had an "open session" of 8 rounds where the biggest strongest spar gets in last!!
              This is the perfect timing to get in tuff sessions then pull sparring back!
              Quality training camps are quality because the spar partners brought in are GOOD! Not bums that you can walk over!! Isn't this kid Gomez an undefeated WW or JrMd.?? Everyone gets dropped or stunned its part of the business. Its how you act just after it that makes you good or bad! Its all part of a hard days work load. Ray

Comment

So Pacq can take big punches from big WWs and be fine, but gets badly rattled by Gomez wearing gear and sparring gloves? yea not sure i believe that he was hurt. Also besides Marq looking alil stronger, i see no improvement. He'll get dropped being too aggressive against Pacq. No sugar coating or cover ups. Just plain and simple trolling by Hec. lmbo

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  Manny is known to get hit so why is this a suprise?? If manny was some type of master defensive fighter then yes this could mean something.
                  Here we go. Getting hit is fine even the best fighters get hit , but if he got "rocked" that's not a good thing can we agree on that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                    I wouldn't be surprised if Pacman gets KO'd on this fight by a determined JMM who is very well-prepared physically and mentally. Pacman relies heavily on his past glory. He won't even make use of his conditioning coach, Ariza, whom he pays.
                    And then we have a Floyd rematch and Floyd owns him again , wont that be nice !

Comment

Everybody gets rocked its called "fighting" usually a great boxing match has a FIGHT break out in it so your training better be hard and real! Ray

Comment

Working...
                      X