Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao got rocked and whooped in sparring by Frankie Gomez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Hey wise guy, I already said before im putting my money on thsoe fighters I listed. I will laugh in you silly face when I collect my cash! If you are so confident put Money on Manny! lol, now that is a real gamble!

Marquez is going to win and please stoop getting so butt hurt when I speak the truth. Stop being a fanboy and think logically. Pacquiao is washed up dude, why do you think they are hiding his sparring sessions and training from public view? becaue he slowed down bad.
    Where the F did I say Manny was going to win . I'm just going by what you're saying...Marquez is going to win by Ko and you already know it. Put your whole life saving on it because its basically a winning lottery ticket just waiting to be cashed .

Comment

Not a good look for Manny. I got Fortuna, Gamboa, Vazquez and Marquez to win.

http://manilastandardtoday.com/2012/...d-in-sparring/
      Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      You must be to most ******ed person on earth . You already know the result why not put your who life saving bet on Marquez by KO...a winning lottery ticket just waiting to be cash. Unless your whole life saving is just 2 cents .
      He has been saying time after time here in the last few weeks that he is absolutely, positively sure that Marquez will destroy Pacquiao. I know if I was that sure about Marquez winning and could triple my money I would bet as much cash on him as I could get together. I think Pacquiao will win but I would only make $1 for every $4 I bet and I am not dead sure Pacquiao will win so it's not worth the risk to me. Unlike many on here I don't know the outcome of a fight until it's over.

Comment

oh oh....it's time......full-time politics

Comment

the same 13-0 frankie gomez that he dropped twice in sparring?

Comment

Apparently Hectari is going to put his money where his mouth is. Good for him. That is all I wanted to know.Now he can come back here after the fight and rightfully brag about all the money he won on Marquez if he is correct.

Comment

Have any of ye sparred?He would be after doing so many rounds that once in a while he will have bad rounds and get caught
              Getting hurt is ok,getting dropped would be more worrying
              I've seen clips of Manny sparring a few years back and he was getting hammered but come fight night he was good
              No boxer avoids damage with all the sparring they do

Comment

Bet big on Marquez is probably the best advice from gamblers. I think its the easiest win bet, the riskiest bet is to bet on Pacman, he has no shot to win. The judges will not give him a gift after what happened in the Bradley fight when Pac eased off Bradley.

Marquez is too strong right now, he isn't only muscular but he is hitting harder and he still has his fast hand speed and crisp punching, and stamina. Pacman no longer has his footspeed, handspeed, power, or stamina.
                Thank you for answering me. You have every right to your opinion and in 8days we will all know the ending. I think Pacquiao still can fight and he will win but he is a 3 or 4 to 1 favorite so I don't think it worth the risk to bet against the dangerous Marquez. I love both fighters but I am rooting for Pacquiao to win. I don't care about who wins the other fights so I hope you wins those bets. Gamboa is of favorite of mine and damn near a sure thing to win in my opinion.

Comment

stupid misleading title, but then again it's Ronnie that wrote the article.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                    Where the F did I say Manny was going to win . I'm just going by what you're saying...Marquez is going to win by Ko and you already know it. Put your whole life saving on it because its basically a winning lottery ticket just waiting to be cashed .
                    just expsed yourself as a scared guy! at least you admit you have no confidence in Pacman, you are smart not to put any money on him. I bet you want me to bet the house on Marquez because you know I will win and you will beg me for a split of the cash ahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      Apparently Hectari is going to put his money where his mouth is. Good for him. That is all I wanted to know.Now he can come back here after the fight and rightfully brag about all the money he won on Marquez if he is correct.
                      Im betting on Fortuna, Gamboa, Vazquez and Marquez to win that is an awesome parlay.

I hope you guys kiss my ass when I come back on December 9th and bump this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X