Collapse
No announcement yet.

The hate for Cotto on the island...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thing is these fighters have a family to feed,but so do we fans so you have an option to pay or not to pay,if you dont want to pay cool but i bet a lot of people will pay because they are fans.Cotto is just trying to secure his upcoming retirement and manke sure he gets payed since he is his own boss now

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Cotto's last PPV was against Floyd, Trout is almost an unknown. It's the principle that everywhere else Showtime will be airing it and he is milking his PR fans that support him the most.
      Milking because he's charging for 1 PPV?!? Come on man, milking would be if he was doing it over and over again. People can get together and chip in, I know my family and they all have the same mentality. They just want stuff for free. I'm sick of people living off the government in P.R. That's why the economy there is pure garbage.

Comment

Showtime is free??? Not according to my cable bill

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
          Showtime is free??? Not according to my cable bill
          What they mean is that you don't have to pay extra even if you have showtime. They do have to pay extra.

I will order showtime today.

Comment

So is this free in UK? If so what Channel?

Comment

Dude charges for 1 PPV and you all are ready to go crazy like if you were at Camacho's funeral...smh.

PR has never really embraced Cotto anyway. All you hear is he isn't Tito, he doesn't smile, he's not charismatic, he's a drunk, he's a womanizer, he's not friendly. And now you're surprised he slapped you all with a PPV fee? GTFOH!

You all need to b!tch to Gaby Peñaricano, he runs CP anyway.
              Last edited by MikeRo1972; 11-30-2012, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                its on boxnation here, its not a ppv but its on a £10 a month channel.
                Ah boxnation, wont be many watching that then!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                  Dude charges for 1 PPV and you all are ready to crazy like if you were at Camacho's funeral...smh.

PR has never really embraced Cotto anyway. All you hear is he isn't Tito, he doesn't smile, he's not charismatic, he's a drunk, he's a womanizer, he's not friendly, he'll never be Tito. And now your surprised he slapped you all with a PPV fee? GTFOH!

Green K

And I'm glad he isn't like Tito, a no heart quitter after every loss

Comment

With all the money Cotto has put back into Puerto Rican boxing, whats the problem if his COMPANY, not him tries to make money on this? It's a legitimate buisness, it can't rely on Cotto pumping money in. Plus the company is investing in Puerto Rican talent for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                      Dude charges for 1 PPV and you all are ready to go crazy like if you were at Camacho's funeral...smh.

PR has never really embraced Cotto anyway. All you hear is he isn't Tito, he doesn't smile, he's not charismatic, he's a drunk, he's a womanizer, he's not friendly. And now you're surprised he slapped you all with a PPV fee? GTFOH!

Hah, I can find no fault with your assesment!

Green K

Comment

Working...
                      X