No announcement yet.

The hate for Cotto on the island...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
    GTFOH! You people kill me with your die in the ring shit. In the context that he used it, it was about his health and I don't blame him. If I were to put myself in that situation my family would come first. So fans of Cotto are nuthuggers but fans of Mexican fighters are just fans?!? You're nothing but a nationalistic boxing fan.
    Well said. Going by his logic (which in reality does not exist), he is a Margarito dick sucker.

Ms. Fantastic, just give it a rest. Why don't you participate in threads about things you like instead of things you despise so greatly? Does your hate for Cotto and his fans run so deep that is has embodied more than 50% of your posts? Get a fuckin life you loser.

Comment

• Don't ****ing buy it then. Simple as that.

Supposedly your hero, but all of a sudden you might have to dish out a few bucks and now you hope he gets ktfo? WTF!

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        I would pay for it if I lived there cause I would want to support our boxers and I wouldn't be an idiot for it. Showtime last time I checked had a subscription. I'm not a Cottard but I know nationalistic fans when I see em. BTW I stand by my post also. I haven't changed my mind about it, I was making a point that people there were *****ing about it when he's fought countless times and people there have seen it free, so I don't see your point about my first post.
        Support our boxers? Isn't that some form of nationalistic? Something you're accusing me of.

It sure does but for that $60 price tag I can have several months of Showtime and not lose anything. Plus I get to watch that Cotto fight without having to pay extra.

Comment

• To root for him to lose is too far, he did what most fighters with a foreign fan base do, he charged PPV in his home country. Most big names from other countries do that when they fight in the states, even if it's free here. It's not something I remember him ever doing before and his next few fights when he wins will all be on PPV. I'm in states though, so I may not have room to talk on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
            Well said. Going by his logic (which in reality does not exist), he is a Margarito dick sucker.

Ms. Fantastic, just give it a rest. Why don't you participate in threads about things you like instead of things you despise so greatly? Does your hate for Cotto and his fans run so deep that is has embodied more than 50% of your posts? Get a fuckin life you loser.
            50% of my post? Prove it! Instead of talking out of your ass show that proof that I post that much on it.

@ you calling me a loser. I have a 4 year degree and a job on top of my own home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              50% of my post? Prove it! Instead of talking out of your ass show that proof that I post that much on it.

@ you calling me a loser. I have a 4 year degree and a job on top of my own home.
              Prove it...lol. That is somehting you're very accustomed to saying.

So being college educated exempts you from being a loser eh? So I too can act like a tool all I want and constantly stalk threads about a fighter I hate and not be a loser because I went to college.

Like I said before, completely devoid of logic.

Comment

I'm going to quote this again just to demonstrate what kind of person you are.

Comment

Support our boxers? Isn't that some form of nationalistic? Something you're accusing me of.

It sure does but for that $60 price tag I can have several months of Showtime and not lose anything. Plus I get to watch that Cotto fight without having to pay extra.
                  Yes 'OUR' boxers because i'm Puerto Rican Wow I didn't know the word "OUR" was so deep.
                  Last edited by SnakeVen0m; 11-30-2012, 04:40 PM.

Comment

B.S. you are a loser and I have established that in previous posts. All those things that you say you have you don't cause you feel that you have to mention it.

You recently got a girlfriend and was off of posting for a while. Looks like that relationship went belly up.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedDevil5 View Post
                      He's only trying to feed his kids during these tough times. But yea it sucks for the people on the island to pay the full 60 when everywhere it's free.u

Cotto has plenty of money, though I'm a big fan, i think that's a rotten thing to do, making PR a ppv. He's getting more business-minded as he gets closer to retiring.

Comment

Working...
                      X