No announcement yet.

The hate for Cotto on the island...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
    If Cotto fights Canelo in May I wonder if this is the first time the PR people side with a Mexican in a PR vs. Mexico boxing match...
    Damn it's that serious?

I thought he had a lot of support from down there. He had a nice turnout vs. Mayweather. Unless the crowd hated Floyd so much that they decided to support Cotto.

Comment

• If canelo and cotto is made. Ill go and support Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        If Cotto fights Canelo in May I wonder if this is the first time the PR people side with a Mexican in a PR vs. Mexico boxing match...
        Nope...rivalry is too big

Comment

• Cottards vs Cotto/boxing fans.

You morons should of realized the snake Cotto is when he said in the FaceOff interview..."for who? the fans?" SMDH!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Cottards vs Cotto/boxing fans.

You morons should of realized the snake Cotto is when he said in the FaceOff interview..."for who? the fans?" SMDH!!
            Wasn't he talking about his health when he said that?

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              Wasn't he talking about his health when he said that?
              When you don't have that mentality to die in the ring your mind is already defeated when it gets too tough for you. That's why it doesn't surprise me if he quits again.

Team Cotto does not care about you nuthuggers but your $$$$$$.

Comment

When you don't have that mentality to die in the ring your mind is already defeated when it gets too tough for you. That's why it doesn't surprise me if he quits again.

Team Cotto does not care about you nuthuggers but your $$$$$$.
                GTFOH! You people kill me with your die in the ring shit. In the context that he used it, it was about his health and I don't blame him. If I were to put myself in that situation my family would come first. So fans of Cotto are nuthuggers but fans of Mexican fighters are just fans?!? You're nothing but a nationalistic boxing fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  GTFOH! You people kill me with your die in the ring shit. In the context that he used it, it was about his health and I don't blame him. If I were to put myself in that situation my family would come first. So fans of Cotto are nuthuggers but fans of Mexican fighters are just fans?!? You're nothing but a nationalistic boxing fan.
                  @ you throwing the nationalistic insult. How many times to I have to expose morons like you on that topic?

Did you forget the first post you replied to? Go back to it kiddo. I didn't call all Cotto fans nuthuggers.

Be one of the idiots to pay for this **** while people that have subscription to Showtime outside of PR get it for free. Specially with that $60+ price tag.

If it looks like a snake it's probably a snake unless you're a Cottard. They just see nice shiny balls to hug on.

Comment

@ you throwing the nationalistic insult. How many times to I have to expose morons like you on that topic?

Did you forget the first post you replied to? Go back to it kiddo. I didn't call all Cotto fans nuthuggers.

Be one of the idiots to pay for this **** while people that have subscription to Showtime outside of PR get it for free. Specially with that $60+ price tag.

If it looks like a snake it's probably a snake unless you're a Cottard. They just see nice shiny balls to hug on.
                    I would pay for it if I lived there cause I would want to support our boxers and I wouldn't be an idiot for it. Showtime last time I checked had a subscription. I'm not a Cottard but I know nationalistic fans when I see em. BTW I stand by my post also. I haven't changed my mind about it, I was making a point that people there were *****ing about it when he's fought countless times and people there have seen it free, so I don't see your point about my first post.

Comment

• You knew Mr Fantastic was going to come in here and go hard on you fools. Pinche vato loco........hahah

Comment

Working...
                      X