Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero's Body Barrage Made Berto Urinate Blood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the commission still tested that bloody piss sample though, once a cheater always a cheater... Even in defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      No, he didn't. Berto excessively clinched (even after his trainer yelled at him to stop clinching so much) and hit behind the head. It's not Robert's fault that Berto sucks and had no answer to Robert's style in that fight. Berto got wrecked and embarrassed by a featherweight.
      You kids argue like women !

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        Man I knew he was putting that work in on that body I think it was round 7 or 8 he came out and pinned berto against the ropes and with both hands he beat that body like it was a heavy bag I was like damn.
        I couldn't believe how Berto just stood there and let Guerrero do that. He didn't try to clinch, he didn't lower his arms, he just stood and let Guerrero throw body punch after body punch after body punch.

Comment

Remember this thread. No excuses. Guerrero fought fair. Remember this thread lol.

Many fighters piss blood after a fight. I like to hear it come from the fighter himself when asked. What you think sounds bad isn't that bad. Fighters recover and live to fight another day. Berto finished the fight and he also did damage to Guerrero, but that gets forgotten. But then again, you same guys talked about Angulo putting Kirkland down more than the beating Kirkland dished out.

Comment

A lot of sour grapes and ass hurt in this site. I thought Berto would win the fight...but it wasn't like that. People crying too much about Guerrero being dirty (wich he was) but Berto did his dirty tactics quite often too, with guerrero anding up taking adventage of his higer boxing IQ.

Comment

More like people bragging too much about Guerrero beating a fighter who has never beaten a top fighter. It's a good win for Guerrero, but this wasn't Duran Sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                A lot of sour grapes and ass hurt in this site. I thought Berto would win the fight...but it wasn't like that. People crying too much about Guerrero being dirty (wich he was) but Berto did his dirty tactics quite often too, with guerrero anding up taking adventage of his higer boxing IQ.
                Sorry but you don't understand dirty from a tough fight. Guerrero didn't do anything dirty and neither did Berto. Dirty means illegal and if the ref allows them to fight rough, then they will.

Both guys were holding, both guys were coming in with the head (which you would expect from a lefty and righty) so it was the ref allowing them to fight rough.

It's kind of like an NBA game, sometimes the refs call a tight game and sometimes they let them play. In this case they let Berto and Guerrero fight hard on the inside.

It's part of boxing and a lot of the old school fights looked just like this.

Comment

Originally posted by cja07007 View Post
                  Congrats to the ghost for the win. Berto showed a really impressive amount of heart. Hope he has recovers well.
                  This right here. Both guys put on a good show.

Comment

I thought Berto would win the fight by KO going in the fight, I won't lie. I have new found for respect for Guerrero @ WW. Dude can bang. He took some viscous uppercuts from Berto. It's kind of hard to judge this performance also because of Berto's inactivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      More like people bragging too much about Guerrero beating a fighter who has never beaten a top fighter. It's a good win for Guerrero, but this wasn't Duran Sugar.
                      Berto is a solid welterweight. Has fought at welter for a while . Guerrero 2 fights ago was a lightweight. He took shots from a powerful welter and beat him down. I think The ghost deserves a little bragging. dont be a hater homie

Comment

Working...
                      X