Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    Karma for the roids
    LOLs... Berto is just cycling out the PEDs

Comment

ON Steriods

OFF Steriods

Comment

I'm sure this happens to plenty of fighters, is there a reason why Berto gets special treatment and has an article about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          I'm sure this happens to plenty of fighters, is there a reason why Berto gets special treatment and has an article about it?
          Because it apparently doesnt happen to allot of fighters. Unless they get the crap beat out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            Man I knew he was putting that work in on that body I think it was round 7 or 8 he came out and pinned berto against the ropes and with both hands he beat that body like it was a heavy bag I was like damn.
            i loved that bit, the commentator was just going "work,work,work,work"

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              Because it apparently doesnt happen to allot of fighters. Unless they get the crap beat out of them.
              I remember that Bernard Hopkins said on the Howard Stern Show about 10 years ago that there is blood in his urine for a few days after every fight he has. And he barely gets the sh+t beaten out of him. the interview was done around the Trinidad fight. I heard it a few years ago and I tried to find it again recently, but I couldnt find it anywhere. but thats what he said. he also said he thinks the reason for the urinating blood is that all the vesicles in your body get hurt especially from bodyshots.
              Last edited by raskat; 11-30-2012, 03:44 AM.

Comment

just watched the post fight press conference for berto/guerrero (i never watch these since it's just mostly reporters stroking the fighters ego, no real questions asked)

guerrero says Aydin punches way harder than berto and that his power is overrated, damn

Comment

Guerrero's chin is A+.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                    I remember that Bernard Hopkins said on the Howard Stern Show about 10 years ago that there is blood in his urine for a few days after every fight he has. And he barely gets the sh+t beaten out of him. the interview was done around the Trinidad fight. I heard it a few years ago and I tried to find it again recently, but I couldnt find it anywhere. but thats what he said. he also said he thinks the reason for the urinating blood is that all the vesicles in your body get hurt especially from bodyshots.
                    Berto pissed blood because because Robert beat the crap out of him! Thats why.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      Berto pissed blood because because Robert beat the crap out of him! Thats why.
                      Kidney punches is what does it , good on him for getting away with it but Robert fowled the crap out of Berto .

Comment

Working...
                      X