No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer on Mayweather-Guerrero, Discussions Begin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rasdun View Post
    Wess - u got issues. lol at me, and you're saying " you lied and I dont like liars" . pactart fan boys. alright. i guess having a strictly boxing debate with you is not possible, you have to resort to name calling. aaiight then.
    and we know floyd offered 50/50 in 09 but came up with testing excuse. then when that wasn an excuse, $ became an excuse.
    of course Arum is a piece of ****, everyone knows that. u think ur breaking a news flash. but Mayweather is the athlete that proclaims himself to be the greatest.
    If it was just Pacquiao he was ducking, maybe u'd have a point. but he ducked Tszyu for gatti, Margarito for Baldomir, PWilliams, Pac and Martinez for Marquez, Ortiz and now Guererro. PATTERN!
    Like I said, another little pactart troll. You're done.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
      Like I said, another little pactart troll. You're done.
      that makes sense. we're talking about Mayweather's reluctance to fight the best. and all you can come up with in response is pactart. good name-calling. very impressive. unfortunately, your debate skills are a little lacking though

Comment

I take it you're new to boxing (or trolling) and have no idea who Bob Arum is (or trolling).

Excuses? Lol sure…. Ok.

But hey, let’s ignore Bob's April 2013 plans with pac vs Rios/Bradley II/ JMM V. Lets ignore that Martinez is recovering from an injury. Lets ignore that the entire boxing world wants to see Cotto vs Alvarez...

lol But hey Bob's new to boxing right? We all know he wants the fight but is just too green to make the BIG fights... Maybe when he's little more experienced he could get it done?
        So WESS, is Pacquiao suppose to wait for Mayweather till 2020 ?? When he decides he needs to fight...Same ways, Guerrero, Cotto/Alvarez winner are on Mayweather's plans. We know Bob is a scumbag....but It's amazing the way you always want to make Pacquiao look as the worst and Mayweather's decisions as the best.

You really need to stop all this hate. That does not let you analyze things impartially.

Comment

• Originally posted by rasdun View Post
          that makes sense. we're talking about Mayweather's reluctance to fight the best. and all you can come up with in response is pactart. good name-calling. very impressive. unfortunately, your debate skills are a little lacking though
          Are you really expecting a fact based discussion with this guy? Don't waste your time chief....

Comment

• Canelo/Mayweather would have been more interesting to see.

For that reason, I'm out.

Comment

• Just to clear something up. Costa Tzsyu was injured when Mayweather moved to 140lbs. He rematched Sharmba Mitchell and then faced his MANDATORY in Ricky Hatton (with Frank Warren threatening to sue if Tzsyu opted for preferred choice Gatti, as he was wavering late into negotiations). After losing to Hatton, Tzsyu promptly retired. He was never available for Mayweather to fight. The notion Mayweather ducked Tzsyu is a false one. Just timing and turn of events. The challenge tk Hatton was also made when Judah lost (at 140lbs), but the likes of Maussa and Juan Urango was more attractive to Team Hatton at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Apparently this is acceptable by a lot of fans.
                Which is pretty damn sad if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Your missing the point so much its ridiculous.

1. If Floyd was an active fighter, NOBODY would have a problem with him fighting Guerrero. It's basically a consensus.

2. The reality is, Floyd is not an active fighter. He fights one time per year. If that one fight for 2013 is Guerrero, than this is a garbage fight and he deserves to be criticized. If he's going to fight once per year, and charge $1,500 for lower level seats, it should be against somebody ranked in the top 5 p4p. There are two qualified candidates who are willing to fight him on that list.
                  Says who? You? Who has the right to say who someone should fight? He's probably the best option at 147 besides Pacroid who doesn't want to fight him. You act like inactivity is an advantage. Is it or not?

Comment

LOL at you…

He offered Pac a 50-50 offer and Pac said no. He called Pac out after the Mosley fight, after the Cotto fight. I know because I was there.

Bob has given numerous excuses and went as far as to tell Team mayweather to stop calling him about the fight. People don't like to remember that but it is in fact a fact. Let’s also not forget the special stadium that Bob is building. We can’t forget that.

Not to mention that Floyd called pac over the phone and made a **** offer because pac had previously said no to even a fair offer. You claiming Floyd hasn’t tried is a flat out lie and I don’t like liars, let alone pactarted fan boy liars like most are on here.

Again you either don't follow boxing or are trolling like most of these cowardly pactart fan boys do.
                    Dont forget about Manny's cut that wouldn't heal in time to fight Mayweather. Oh, but it would heal just in time to fight Marquez in May. The same date Mayweather had set to fight. Arum " we may have to make the fight next year, Floyd is going to jail ". Sentenced gets pushed back. Arum, " I think we should build an outside stadium, we don't have the time. "

These people just lose touch with reality. I know what it is. People are delusional beings. Hard hearted even. Even with the devastating amount of evidence they just deny them. It's like some criminals on death row. Most of them are 100 % guilty and they know that. But when people interview them, they refuse to admit. It's just in human nature to be stupid. Only God can change that.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWinners View Post
                      Says who? You? Who has the right to say who someone should fight? He's probably the best option at 147 besides Pacroid who doesn't want to fight him. You act like inactivity is an advantage. Is it or not?
                      Huh? I have no problem with him fighting Guerrero. I said that already.

And besides, Floyd "doesn't even know who he is". That's his words not mine.
                      Last edited by -PBP-; 11-30-2012, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X