No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shannon Briggs Could Return on 12/17 in Moscow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
    I thought Briggs was in the promoting business now, I guess that tanked then?

If Briggs can win in his return fight, most likely he'll be used as a stepping stone for Price, Fury, or Helanius.
    IIRC he now runs Acquinity Sports with Garry Jonas. Joan Guzman's promoter to be exact. He was part of Guzman's entourage when Joan fought Jesus Pabon.

Comment

he landed the lucky punch vs liakhovich & that was the last relevant punch he landed. he hasn't been a factor in 50lbs. he just got too big & slow over time. he is a heavy bag now. i can't see him fighting anyone of note. mazakin or another eastern europian trialhorse.

Comment

a nice guy & @ his age @ in the weakest division in boxing may get a few wins & get som $$ as he was screwed financially, afew timwes, especially by the Germans...beware u boxers out ther...have your reps/lawywer read the contracts...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
          a nice guy & @ his age @ in the weakest division in boxing may get a few wins & get som $$ as he was screwed financially, afew timwes, especially by the Germans...beware u boxers out ther...have your reps/lawywer read the contracts...
          It's his fellow American promoter who screwed him..

Comment

Shannon Briggs is alive??

I thought Briggs was dead years ago. Wasn't briggs dead when he fought Vitali also? Amazing how these pugs cannot survive with their heads. Corn rows braids or afro's.

Comment

Working...
            X