Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero, Garcia, Broner make debut on ESPN P4P List. Manny plummets.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rafael is an idiot. He scored Pac Bradley 119 109 lol, then he drops Pac to 4. According to his rankings, nobody has had a better win all year, and doesn't get more dominant than that score.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      And the K bros
      Donaire
      Cotto
      and JMM beat none of them either so whats your point?
      The point is simple, I'm contesting the top 4 of the list...
      You are correct about the guys you mentioned, that's why they are where they are in the list and most others.

Comment

mission brandon rios.

Comment

I think they should have waited until the results of the Pacquiao- Marquez fight before dropping Pacquiao to 4. Mayweather does not fight much to be #1. He has wins over Cotto and Ortiz in the last 19 months. That's ok but nothing special. I think Ward's long string of good wins a few times each year earn him a spot over Mayweather and Donaire is doing great and should be near the top in my opinion. Overall it's a good list.

Comment

what a bunch of bullshit. how can anyone put mayweather on top. the dude has not fought for ages and his recent wins have been controversial, the cotto fight should have been scored much closer (cotto might have won it) and the one before that was the sucker punch from the ortiz bout, i never knew why the WBC never ordered a rematch or why mayweather was never strip of the title for not defending it in a record breaking 18 months

Comment

ward at number 1 is a joke to me..he does'nt even have a better resume (overall or lately than nonito)..check for yourselves...but he defitenilty is in the top 5...

jmm not in my top 5 , not even sure if he should be in the top 10...

viloria definitely should be in the top 10....

Comment

Brian Viloria only at 20? Would have him over most of them between 10-20 tbh
                Not sure how the hell Broner is ahead of him myself when he has only one notable win.

Comment

Working...
                X