Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather to Pick Opponent Next Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually want Floyd to pick Guerrero so we can see Cotto vs Canelo.

Comment

• Anyone think he actually wants to pick up Canelo before Cotto has the chance since he still has Trout to deal with but only a week away??

Comment

• People really need to get over the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight, That fight would never happen....

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
          I won't watch if he picks Guerrero.
          You should, May stands a pretty good chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
            You should, May stands a pretty good chance.
            Mayweather would be a substantial favorite in every fight from 147 to 154. the only fight where IMO he wouldn't be favored heavily, or at all, would be at 154-160 vs Martinez

with that said, who was the fool that said only Floyd fights worth watching are ones where he isn't favored heavily? how is that his fault?

broner was an 8-1 favorite against Demarco, but Demarco was the #1 ranked guy in his division, does it make Broner's fight with him a joke because he had almost zero chance in beating broner? this is the same problem Floyd has with the casual fans, he's such a heavy favorite in every single fight that people confuse that for him fighting "bums".

they aren't bums. guerrero isn't a bum, and neither is Trout

Comment

• I think all this Guerrero talk is like the Matt Hatton and Spadafora talk a while back
              People get disappointed then he announces a much better opponent and people are happy
              Hopefully anyway
              I'm waiting to see if the Roger comments about meeting with Arum have some truth in them

Comment

• What's wrong with Guerroro? he's the champ. I have no beef with fighters fighting champion. Pac on the other hand doesn't fight the champs.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                  What's wrong with Guerroro? he's the champ. I have no beef with fighters fighting champion. Pac on the other hand doesn't fight the champs.
                  Interim champ.

Comment

• Out of these 3 fights, I'd rather Guererro.

Alvarez and Cotto can fight and the winners fight each other.

(If Pacquaio or Martinez can't be made)

Comment

• Money May back in action..cheaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                      X