Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Marquez's Body is Natural, I'll Kiss His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it's just another excuse from team pacquiao,they know they can't blame it on his socks and tight shoes anymore or them bad leg cramps..now all of a sudden JMM is on peds

Comment

• Team Pacquiao is shook, why they acting like sissies? Let the commission do their job, they've already caught cheaters like Mosley.

May the best PED user win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        pot meet kettle.
        THIS!

Also no random drug testing... lol oh dear... STEROID MATCH OF THE DECADE!!!!

JMM comes in wit the same gloves Manny did vs shane LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
          Catch weight huh???

Pacquiaos last 6 or 7 fights were at catch weight..why don't you give him a call and tell him to stop those catch weights???

Or why don't you ask him,how come he has no balls to fight anyone outside of top rank??

Well bob arum owns his soul,that's probably one of the major reasons
          lol froid lover is talking about his roid lover again lol Go to the Pac vs Floyd thread. This is about Marquez. Your hero is cycling right now go help him to not get caught again. 3x getting caught is embarrassing. Tell him to clean himself up before cleaning up the sport lol
          Last edited by Spoon23; 11-28-2012, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• what the hell is goin on, what has boxing come to............

Comment

• Roach the roch!!!!

I really think Freddy lost it, He is accusing Marquez of something ilegal? Are you that dumb? Look at manny? What's good for one should be good for the other one?
              And all of the sudden he wants random testing? How about when Mayflower was asking for this?

This boxin **** is nothing but a big fat rip off!!!
              This ****en fight should be gving on regular HBO instead of charging to see these 2 ****s go at it again...This fight will be a fkn stingger!!!!

They know that as long as there are ****** fans buying this **** they will continue to come and come to charge for this ****** fights......

Comment

• Awesome! So Pac is FINALLY going to agree to take blood tests? He's said he agreed but hasn't actually taken any tests.

Man this is great news if Pac actually takes the tests now. NOBODY can talk **** about Pac refusing anymore. All the blame is on Floyd if the fight doesn’t happen now.

I knew Pac would come through with his word! Does anyone know when the testing starts? JMM should be tested right away!

Comment

• I love JMM and hope he wins but I can't lie...his physique looks insane at 39 years old and to what we normally see him at.

I don't know what the *** is going on.

Comment

• Unexpected.

Comment

• Why take roids when something else will do just as good? That's the point you guys are missing.

Do me a favor. Hit the weights for the next three months and see what you look like.

I don't care if you 40 or 50. You are going to get buffed. And you will see results.

Diet and proper training will do it without roids. Besides, just taking roids won't do it. You have to work out. So you can't deny that JMM is putting in some serious work.

Comment

Working...
                      X