Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Marquez's Body is Natural, I'll Kiss His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
    Yeah yeah...

I want "Olympic' Style drug testing. "If you're the best, take the test"

I'm not interested about boxing.

I'll give you 40 mills and no ppv revenue.

No 50-50.....No 55-45

It's obvious who doesn't want the fight. I mean, obvious for those who have a brain.

Super generous?? So Floyd was being generous with Pacquiao back then? hahaha...Wow..bunch of idiots.
    So with your first quote your saying Pac could have said yes to a drugs test and got 50/50 and the fight was on ,,,,,,,,, but its Floyd fault that Pac walked ,,,, it is you who is the bird brain idiot , but you are right saying it is easy to see who dont want the fight , Manny saying NO when in official negotiation , but yes while signed to fight somebody else , you swallow any rope dont you !

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      So with your first quote your saying Pac could have said yes to a drugs test and got 50/50 and the fight was on ,,,,,,,,, but its Floyd fault that Pac walked ,,,, it is you who is the bird brain idiot , but you are right saying it is easy to see who dont want the fight , Manny saying NO when in official negotiation , but yes while signed to fight somebody else , you swallow any rope dont you !
      Hmm...Not really. It just that Floyd a$$ lickers like you, love to distort information. Like i said, we all know Pacquiao agreed with all of Floyd's demands last time. And what we got? Brand new excuse from your idol.

GTFOH with all your red K's...

Comment

• Originally posted by FloydvsPac View Post
        Did you read my post properly, dumba$$?? They are ALL su****ious!! But Marquez is in the position of being the most su****ious. Sure, I believe in second chances for people that made mistakes. But when a guy like Memo lies to HBO about his name, then changes his name so no one connects him to his criminal past, why should we believe he is reformed???

You just proved that Floyd nuthuggers are the dumbest fans out there.
        What is the problem pac turd??

When floyd asked for a test from pac then the normal testing was enough..

Now they both gonna get tested normally so why all the anger???

Jmm is gonna do the same test as pac.

Or is the test suddenly not good enough??? It was good enough for pacquiao when he refused the random tests against mayweather..bit now roachy and pac turds like you are ****ting them self because Jmm has improved his body????

Can you See how hypocritical you pac turds are????

Comment

• Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
          Hmm...Not really. It just that Floyd a$$ lickers like you, love to distort information. Like i said, we all know Pacquiao agreed with all of Floyd's demands last time. And what we got? Brand new excuse from your idol.

GTFOH with all your red K's...
          The topic is not about mayweather and pacquiao..

On the beginning pacquiao refused random tests which is known by now..he said normal tests were enough..

And now normal tests gonna be performed..according to pac that is enough..

Why all the crying about marquez now???

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
            The topic is not about mayweather and pacquiao..

On the beginning pacquiao refused random tests which is known by now..he said normal tests were enough..

And now normal tests gonna be performed..according to pac that is enough..

Why all the crying about marquez now???
            Yeah... that's well known. Same way Floyd brought a new excuse last time.
            And who's crying about Marquez? Roach made a comment, that's all. BTW, a disrespectful comment IMO.

Comment

What is the problem pac turd??

When floyd asked for a test from pac then the normal testing was enough..

Now they both gonna get tested normally so why all the anger???

Jmm is gonna do the same test as pac.

Or is the test suddenly not good enough??? It was good enough for pacquiao when he refused the random tests against mayweather..bit now roachy and pac turds like you are ****ting them self because Jmm has improved his body????

Can you See how hypocritical you pac turds are????
              I got no problems with Pacquiao taking tests. They could all be guilty of doping for all I care. My point all along was that Marquez is the most su****ious.

Does your butt still hurt after Floyd paid Pac millions to settle the defamation suit. Pacquiao's legal team heard about Floyd testing positive twice under USADA and that forced Floyd to settle. Floyd and Golden Boy seem to have their own undisclosed deal with USADA regarding testing. So basically Floyd's version of Olympic style drug testing actually favors him and not his opponents, which is why desperate or shot opponents like Mosley, Ortiz & Cotto only fought him. Link: http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/...boxing-vs-peds. Woods also writes for ESPN and Hauser is a legendary boxing writer. I don't get my news from F1ghthype - the Fox News of boxing like you probably do, you ignorant pig lol

Now if the Floyd-Pac fight never happens, Floyd will never recover the millions he paid Pac and the whole world will say that Floyd ducked him like they're saying now....except of course, ignorant Floyd nuthuggers like yourself.
              Last edited by FloydvsPac; 11-28-2012, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• JMM said he will take any test aslong as Pac takes them too

Take the tests Manny..take the tests

Comment

I got no problems with Pacquiao taking tests. They could all be guilty of doping for all I care. My point all along was that Marquez is the most su****ious.

Does your butt still hurt after Floyd paid Pac millions to settle the defamation suit. Pacquiao's legal team heard about Floyd testing positive twice under USADA and that forced Floyd to settle. Floyd and Golden Boy seem to have their own undisclosed deal with USADA regarding testing. So basically Floyd's version of Olympic style drug testing actually favors him and not his opponents, which is why desperate or shot opponents like Mosley, Ortiz & Cotto only fought him. Link: http://www.thesweetscience.com/news/...boxing-vs-peds. Woods also writes for ESPN and Hauser is a legendary boxing writer. I don't get my news from F1ghthype - the Fox News of boxing like you probably do, you ignorant pig lol

Now if the Floyd-Pac fight never happens, Floyd will never recover the millions he paid Pac and the whole world will say that Floyd ducked him like they're saying now....except of course, ignorant Floyd nuthuggers like yourself.
                  thats funny especially since manny fought shane after floyd.
                  when did floyd fail a drug test?is this a fact or a rumour like the writer said?

Comment

Well no one gives a flying **** about your point,that's your problem what ever you think is or isn't

Does your butt still hurt after Floyd paid Pac millions to settle the defamation suit.
                    Nope not my problem,money didn't come out of my pocket,is like me asking you if your butt still hurts for all the money pac wasted on gamblind and **********s.

Pacquiao's legal team heard about Floyd testing positive twice under USADA and that forced Floyd to settle.
                    Again I don't give a flying fu** what pacs legal team heard or things,his legal and training team lied so much about floyd in the recent years no one is taking them serious anymore,just a rumor..you got proof that floyd juiced?? You got proof that JMM juiced or is juicing?? Or you got proof that pacquiao is not juicing?? Well no prove no case..We heard a former trainings partner of pac say that pac injected himself with Peds..is that true??? Maybe!! Can we prove it?? NO...so sit down and shut ur crying ass up

Floyd and Golden Boy seem to have their own undisclosed deal with USADA regarding testing. So basically Floyd's version of Olympic style drug testing actually favors him and not his opponents, which is why desperate or shot opponents like Mosley, Ortiz & Cotto only fought him.
                    Seem to have..exactly is just a seem to have,again a sentence indicating speculations which are lies..who made it up?? Probably a pac turd or someone from Arums crew..again bring us proof please...no maybes and no "seem to have" sentences

Floyd makes more money than pacquiao,that is a fact..floyd get's to keep most of his money after his fights,where does pacs money go?? Exactly going to top prank and bob arums pockets..floyd is his own boss..pacs sould belongs to arum right now..that's why he got b1tch slapped when they robbed him against bradley..but you're probably a arum nutt licker ..you will believe what ever that old devil is telling you pac turds

Comment

Floyd makes more money than pacquiao,that is a fact..floyd get's to keep most of his money after his fights,where does pacs money go?? Exactly going to top prank and bob arums pockets..floyd is his own boss..pacs sould belongs to arum right now..that's why he got b1tch slapped when they robbed him against bradley..but you're probably a arum nutt licker ..you will believe what ever that old devil is telling you pac turds
                      Uh oh...are you mad or do the red fonts means something else?? lol Read the articles by Woods and Hauser. They're the credible sources implying Floyd, GBP and USADA have a deal, not me.

Floyd makes more money than Pac?? You mean the way Floyd gets a 34 mil guarantee by writing himself a check?? You didn't read that one either, huh?? It didn't come from F1ghthype, it came from the New York Times. Keep trying to say people get this stuff from Arum lol. You're prolly no different than the ignorant redneck that only watches Fox News. The irony lol

And according to 50cent, isn't Floyd on an allowance from Al Haymon coz he gambles and pisses money away?? If you think their feud is really a ruse, then why kick Floyd below the belt like that? Floyd even told Pac on the phone that his opportunities and earning potential after boxing is limited compared to Pac. Who knows if Floyd actually said it, but it's damn funny....and it's true. You don't need half a brain to know which fighter will be broke in 10 yrs.

I know you're a Floyd nuthugger, when all you do is just repeat Floyd's mind-numbing rhetoric like "he's his own boss". Do you even know what that means?lol I'm guessing you only understand the dumb version lol.

BTW, I'm not watching Pac-JMM 4. I'm boycotting both Pac & Floyd fights until they fight each other. You can continue your nuthuggin ways by giving Floyd your money for his tune-ups. He says it's a "bank robbery" and yet you still pay! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X