Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Marquez's Body is Natural, I'll Kiss His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
    If he really wanted to use PED's do you think he would hire that guy in the first place?? Wouldn't that be a little bit su****ious??

You pac turds are so dumb..the dumbest and most emotional fan base I have every seen
    Did you read my post properly, dumba$$?? They are ALL su****ious!! But Marquez is in the position of being the most su****ious. Sure, I believe in second chances for people that made mistakes. But when a guy like Memo lies to HBO about his name, then changes his name so no one connects him to his criminal past, why should we believe he is reformed???

You just proved that Floyd nuthuggers are the dumbest fans out there.

Comment

• Pacterd logic: Memo and JMM are suspect because of Heredia's past history.

But Nonito and Victor Conte are completely ok because Conte has turned over a new leaf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
        Of course, you are right to ask for one.

"We won't ask for one, because we refuse to do it ourselves."

Do you remember when Roach was insisting that Mosley take a test?
        (click)

Olympic STYLE testing.

That's what the s stands for.

style [staɪl]
        n
        3. the manner in which something is expressed or performed, considered as separate from its intrinsic content, meaning, etc.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/style
        Forget the grammar lesson here. The important thing is that you understand what i was trying to say. But, using your game, Was i wrong when i said Olympic STYLE testing implies random samples 24/7/365? That't the important question. You don't have to pretend to be smart.

And BTW.."We won't ask for one, because we refuse to do it ourselves."
        This ^ just proves my point. They WON'T ask for drug testing, because they REFUSED to do it THEMSELVES.

Comment

• Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
          Notice how the whole Pac camp believes Marquez is on something but refuse to test him. I wonder why? LOL
          The idiots that always distorts information. This is a Roach comment. Not Ariza, and Pacquiao or Pacquiao's advisor. So who da'**** is the whole Pac camp?

Comment

• Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
            Olympic STYLE testing.

style [staɪl]
            n
            3. the manner in which something is expressed or performed, considered as separate from its intrinsic content, meaning, etc.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/style
            I guess somebody teaches you how to look in the dictionary.
            It's fun to see the idiots we find over here.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Pacterd logic: Memo and JMM are suspect because of Heredia's past history.

But Nonito and Victor Conte are completely ok because Conte has turned over a new leaf.

Not "Pacterd logic"....simple logic.

Donaire/Conte - VADA Testing, plus 365 days/24-7 testing.

VS.

JMM/Memo - A rat who lies and changes his name, then turns a 39 yr old into peak performance levels.

Not every difficult to understand, is it?? So now you're gonna try to convince us that we're naive and that Donaire/Conte are really the bad guys trying to fool us all?? lol Good luck with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Pacterd logic: Memo and JMM are suspect because of Heredia's past history.

These idiots contradicting themselves countless times. Has there even been any argument made by these idiot Pacturds that hasn't blown up in their faces

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                  Floyd ran after pacquiao agreed?Pacquiao is the one that waited 2 years to agree after he realized people did`nt buy his lame excuses.After 2 years roids can be out of your system.Pacquiao is the one that said talk to my promoter when lamply said do you want to fight Floyd next?Floyd is the one that offered Pacquiao 40 mil for a fight.Pacquiao does`nt deserve no 50/50 with Floyd cause Floyd spends a minimum of 10 mil to finance his fights plus Pacquiao lost to Marquez which diminished his value.Plus Floyd don`t Arum to get a big cut of pacquiao`s money cause he hates Arum.

Had Pacquiao agreed to the super generous 14 day cut off and 50/50 offer Floyd originally offered Pac we would have been reminiscing about Floyd beating Pacquiao to a bloody pulp causing freddie joke coach roach to throw in the towel.

But Pacquiao wanted to wait to when the roids was out his system to agree to testing and now the super generous offer is off the table form Mayweather.
                  Yeah yeah...

I want "Olympic' Style drug testing. "If you're the best, take the test"

I'm not interested about boxing.

I'll give you 40 mills and no ppv revenue.

No 50-50.....No 55-45

It's obvious who doesn't want the fight. I mean, obvious for those who have a brain.

Super generous?? So Floyd was being generous with Pacquiao back then? hahaha...Wow..bunch of idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                    Yes my whole life revolves around race and i`m glad its hurting your feelings.
                    Ignorance is the beginning of all evil.

Comment

• Manny should had just asked for better testing...

Comment

Working...
                      X