Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: If Marquez's Body is Natural, I'll Kiss His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe everyone thinks he is on steroids, HGH etc clearly these people are in bad shape and never trained a day in their life.

He has always been in good shape, trying new methods in preparation and has one of the best teams possible around him.

Here is a pic from the Pac vs Marquez 3 weigh in.

IMO the transformation is not majorly unbelievable. In fact a few of the most recent photo's appear slightly flattering.

Comment

• Mat O muerte "If he had intestinal fortitude he wouldn't be making excuses for his pupil getting beat up before it even happens. He's the one acting classless and shameful by being a complete hypocrite when it comes to accusing a fighter about PEDs and demanding testing after all that Floyd bull****. He's a prick and I'm not gonna let him off the hook for it just because he has a disease. Sorry."
      He's saying what many other people are saying and actually i would agree with him..if Marquez was in his late 20's and early 30's doing this i'd look past PED's. At 39 it's harder to get that kinda brolic in that short period of time..i'm sorry but that's just logical. Marquez has always been a gym rat but has never ever ever been this defined in his career. Regarding Roach..call it an excuse call it whatever but you are making fun of his disease..and no i'm not letting him off the hook..I was ok with what you said but you and I repeat stated "This stuttering ******"..that's a low blow..it's clear you've never met or loved a person who developed alzeihmer's..if you had you'd have much more common sense than to ever use that in an insulting manner.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        I can't believe everyone thinks he is on steroids, HGH etc clearly these people are in bad shape and never trained a day in their life.

He has always been in good shape, trying new methods in preparation and has one of the best teams possible around him.

Here is a pic from the Pac vs Marquez 3 weigh in.

IMO the transformation is not majorly unbelievable. In fact a few of the most recent photo's appear slightly flattering.

There's a vast difference between that picture and the picture we see today...let's not ignore the facts..as you just stated he's always been in a great condition..so how in the hell do you all of the sudden go from that level of condition to superman like at 39? That's where the problem is..if anything he'd be bigger yes but that level of defined? No way...no f'ing way..and i'm a marquez fan..love the guy..love his career path..but this to me is fishy as hell..perhaps if he didn't have a convicted ped pusher on his staff most ppl wouldn't be saying this but where there is smoke there is usually fire..

Comment

• My My my...how the chickens have come home to roost. I respect freddie's accomplishments but he's the absolute worst double standard hypocritical coach out here. The dude says so much wrong or contradictory **** i'm surprised he has any credibility left....hath no shame. ...sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            I can't believe everyone thinks he is on steroids, HGH etc clearly these people are in bad shape and never trained a day in their life.
            I think JMM's strength & conditioning coach Memo Heredia is very suspect. He was found guilty for supplying PEDs to athletes and plea bargained his way out of jail time. Unlike Victor Conte who turned over a new leaf, Memo lied to HBO 24/7 last year by giving them a fake name. Then l believe he legally changed his name, so no one would connect him to his criminal past. These are not the actions of a reformed individual.

What's done is done. If the commission is too stupid to catch it, then it is what it is.
            Last edited by FloydvsPac; 11-28-2012, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• roach starting with the psych war already, marquez was a piss drinker but i don't think he's on anything other than strong determination to fight

Comment

• Ever since Team Money came to the forefront with the roid accusations Manny's whole fight game has changed. He stopped getting the vicious KO's and all of a sudden the super antics stopped. Floyd has defeated Pacroid without getting in the ring with him cause it's clear as day that Manny has cut back on his dosages since.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  He's saying what many other people are saying and actually i would agree with him..if Marquez was in his late 20's and early 30's doing this i'd look past PED's. At 39 it's harder to get that kinda brolic in that short period of time..i'm sorry but that's just logical. Marquez has always been a gym rat but has never ever ever been this defined in his career. Regarding Roach..call it an excuse call it whatever but you are making fun of his disease..and no i'm not letting him off the hook..I was ok with what you said but you and I repeat stated "This stuttering ******"..that's a low blow..it's clear you've never met or loved a person who developed alzeihmer's..if you had you'd have much more common sense than to ever use that in an insulting manner.
                  Freddie has Parkinson's not Alzheimer's. And you may think I went too far, but in my opinion he crossed the line here and that makes him fair game. Marquez is one of the classiest boxers in the sport, and he's Manny's biggest rival. And just because he's gotten in better shape shouldn't make people suspicious. Hard work can get you anything in life, it doesn't matter how old you are. People who look at him and automatically think he's on PEDs have probably never busted their ass in the gym. JMM deserves respect, and for Freddie to insinuate something like this is very disrespectful. Especially considering the Floyd/Manny nonsense that has gone on for years, it's also extremely hypocritical. I wasn't insulting the disease, I was insulting him and he deserves it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FloydvsPac View Post
                    I think JMM's strength & conditioning coach Memo Heredia is very suspect. He was found guilty for supplying PEDs to athletes and plea bargained his way out of jail time. Unlike Victor Conte who turned over a new leaf, Memo lied to HBO 24/7 last year by giving them a fake name. Then l believe he legally changed his name, so no one would connect him to his criminal past. These are not the actions of a reformed individual.

What's done is done. If the commission is too stupid to catch it, then it is what it is.

Too bad Manny's S & C coach endorses JMM's. Case closed. Boxing would be a better sport if Manny would've submitted to OST in the first place because everybody would've had to follow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                      Freddie has Parkinson's not Alzheimer's. And you may think I went too far, but in my opinion he crossed the line here and that makes him fair game. Marquez is one of the classiest boxers in the sport, and he's Manny's biggest rival. And just because he's gotten in better shape shouldn't make people suspicious. Hard work can get you anything in life, it doesn't matter how old you are. People who look at him and automatically think he's on PEDs have probably never busted their ass in the gym. JMM deserves respect, and for Freddie to insinuate something like this is very disrespectful. Especially considering the Floyd/Manny nonsense that has gone on for years, it's also extremely hypocritical. I wasn't insulting the disease, I was insulting him and he deserves it.
                      Yeah let's put that to the test..you find a 39 year old with the similar body build Marquez had last year..I'll pay for the trainer and the dietician out of pocket..and in 8 months show me those same results. I'll put my money where my mouth is..will anyone else? I doubt it..I could understand the definition is he was getting smaller and working out but getting bigger and putting on weight at that age..no way in hell and again I have been a Marquez fan a longgggggggggg time.

Comment

Working...
                      X