Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trout Says He Will Trie To Keep Cotto Away(AKA Running)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Are you saying Austin Trout is better than Manny Pacquiao?
    that's exactly what it sounds like he's implying....

i tell you these clowns around here...

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      And you can talk Trout down all you want to make you feel more confident about Cotto winning when Deep Done I guarantee you that your not as confident as your pretending to be

I am not trying to convince anybody, I have an opinion and you have yours...I think Trout style is dangerous for Cotto...VERY DANGEROUS, OK Trout "DROPS HIS RIGHT HAND" great you heard him say that during the first episode of that Showtime Coverage of them training lol but Trout also moves well and has good Reflexes so he is able to still avoid punches with that Guard down and is Cotto fast enough to catch him with that Right Hand down will be the question and we shall see

Fans thinking "OH WELL TROUT DON'T HAVE MUCH POWER SO COTTO SHOULD WIN" and that is all...but boxing doesn't work like that

I have nothing against Cotto, I always been a fan of Cotto and just because I think he may lose this fight does not make me "LESS OF A FAN" I am just a fan of BOXING IN GENERAL so I can predict a boxing match without having to put my PRIDE FIRST and without being Biased to someone I am a fan of...UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE!

I think Trout Size, Speed, Slickness and him being a Southpaw will give Cotto some SERIOUS PROBLEMS to the point in which he may lose or he may need a Controversial Decision to win and if I am wrong and Cotto Destroys him and knock him out then I will have no problem coming back and praising Cotto for proving me wrong because my Prediction is not "PERSONAL"
      Listen homie, I dont know what fights of Trout you have watched, but you are overrating him too much.

He aint stronger than Cotto, Cotto is faster with his hands, Cotto's timming negates any speed Trout might have. Trout doesnt, have a high punch out, nor is a hard puncher, much less he pressures. slickness means jack, cuz Cotto is accurate as hell, I mean he busted up the face of a guy with a top 5 ATG defense.

Trout has look decent or half good, fighting B level fighters, his best win is Delvin Rodriguez FFs. Just like I had the feeling that Durlorme wasnt ready, cuz I felt he was kinda chinny, I feel Trout is just simply not good enough!

I see a somewhat competitive first 3 rounds and then all hell brakes lose and Cotto whoops Trout!!
      Last edited by ChampBox@PR; 11-27-2012, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Are you saying Austin Trout is better than Manny Pacquiao?
        Pretty much, thats what he said!!! LMAO!!

Comment

I'm really looking forward for this fight.

It's a big test and a big win for Cotto's career, if he wins.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
            Listen homie, I dont know what fights of Trout you have watched, but you are overrating him too much.

He aint stronger than Cotto, Cotto is faster with his hands, Cotto's timming negates any speed Trout might have. Trout doesnt, have a high punch out, nor is a hard puncher, much less he pressures. slickness means jack, cuz Cotto is accurate as hell, I mean he busted up the face of a guy with a top 5 ATG defense.

Trout has look decent or half good, fighting B level fighters, his best win is Delvin Rodriguez FFs. Just like I had the feeling that Durlorme wasnt ready, cuz I felt he was kinda chinny, I feel Trout is just simply not good enough!

I see a somewhat competitive first 3 rounds and then all hell brakes lose and Cotto whoops Trout!!
            YOUR A COTTO FAN...OF COURSE YOU THINK THAT WAY! lol

I don't need to say anything else, we shall see on Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              YOUR A COTTO FAN...OF COURSE YOU THINK THAT WAY! lol

I don't need to say anything else, we shall see on Saturday!
              Oh, so Im a Cotto fan, I think llike that, didnt know.

Comment

Pretty much, thats what he said!!! LMAO!!
                Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                that's exactly what it sounds like he's implying....

i tell you these clowns around here...
                It's check hooks too! Can't believe he of all people said that.

Comment

Cant wait 'till Sat! Its going to be a great boxing night!

Miguel WILL KO/TKO Trout <10rds!

War Cotto!

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                    Can he really do that against Cotto? Does Trout know there is not a better fighter in boxing today at cutting down the ring and trapping you? Cotto aint your normal pressure fighter. Cotto can cut down that ring, he doesnt follow you around he CUTS down the ring and traps you.
                    If trout gonna do "running" so that means that Cotto was running from Margarito and Yuri Forman and Pacquiao.Floyd is at least as good at cutting off the ring as Cotto.Cotto tried to run in that fight in one of the rounds and Floyd cut the ring off and beat him up.

Comment

You Cotto fans act like cause because Cotto gave Floyd somewhat of a tought time, ya`ll act like Cotto won or some *****.The fight was nowhere as close as some of you make it out to be and the only reason he was able to give Floyd some problems is because Floyd stood in the pocket with him in the corner to make the fight more exciting.Floyd could have won every round if he just tied Cotto up in the corners and kept the entire fight in the center of the ring where Floyd was beating his ass easily.But he chose not to.

Comment

Working...
                      X