Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Austin ''No Doubt'' Trout Make Cotto Quit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its possible. trout isnt the type of fighter who really takes it to his opponent but who knows. this is the biggest moment of his career so if he senses weakness he might try to make a statement.

above all cotto has been talking about retirement and life after boxing and thats never a good sign, on top of that he has quit before.

Comment

i think if trout goes to the body he can make cotto quit

similar to the way santa cruz did eric (pedophile) morel quit

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
        i think if trout goes to the body he can make cotto quit

similar to the way santa cruz did eric (pedophile) morel quit

I wouldn't talk about pedophiles... Not when Mexico leads the world in child p orn and child prostitution.

Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by SmarterTho... View Post
          I wouldn't talk about pedophiles... Not when Mexico leads the world in child p orn and child prostitution.

Fact.
          no need to get racist now

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
            no need to get racist now

So Mexico the country is a "race" now? Just pointing out the article I read that mentioned how Mexico leads the world in child p orn production since you mentioned pedophilia.

Comment

This low IQ poll answers one thing...

We have 22% haters amongst us on this forum.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Cotto has done some serious running and he has taken a knee to avoid punishment but he has never flat out quit. In the two fights he lost by KO the referee stopped the fight. Cotto did not refuse to continue the way Oscar did against Pacquiao and Ortiz did against Maidana. I voted no. Cotto would not quit. I think he will beat Trout.

Agreed!!! Cotto was forced to a catch weight fight with Pac. as well remember that. Makes a big difference. That is why they are not fighting now for the 2nd time as Pac asked him to drop to 150,another catch weight which I am glad he didn't agree to. If you want the man at 154 then don't ask him to drain himself for you!! Also remember Marg. had illegal plaster in his gloves!!! Who wouldn't have quit getting hit with that all night. The 2nd fight as well as Shane who caught Marg. with the illegal gloves proved that. Cotto fought good agaist Floyd, did he beat Floyd, not really even close too but he did bust him up. The Pac and 1st Marg. fight where cheats IMO due to the reasons above stated. In either case Marg. was retired by Cotto!!!!!!!!!
                Pac. is yet to face anybody in their prime at there prime weight. Fact!

Oscar was done regardless but had to move down to 147 to fight Pac and couldn't rehydrate. Mosley was done period. Marg. without plaster, well we all know. Cotto had to catch weight him at 143 or 144 when he was already having problems making weight. So again to all the Pac fans, I like him but who has he beat in their prime at prime weight??? Floyd on the other hand has never asked for a catch weight and is one of the best timing boxers I have ever seen and the only true beat that Cotto faced legit and Cotto has never just sat on the stool. He was beat half to death 1st and stopped in the 11th and 12th round bleeding bad.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  No Trout can't do that~ he isn't that type of fighter and him trying to do that is a mistake that will likely result in him taking a bad beating.

To people saying anyone can make him quit~ look at the Clottey fight that was a horrendous cut and Cotto was getting worked over. So if anyone could make him quit he would have there, sure Clottey let him off the hook but Cotto still had to find his way back into the fight.
                  I agree. And someone said mayweather made him quit lol really? Im always amazed at the hate cotto gets on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    negative.................

and ts is a fawkin moron.

How the fuk did Cotto quit vs floyd?
                    This^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      floyd shut down and bit ched pu when cotto blew his nose up. started running
                      Sarcasm? I'm guessing.

Comment

Working...
                      X