Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has 'interest' in Robert Guerrero as next foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Guerrero will come to win and appears to have a damned good chin. Floyd will win and make Guerrerro look outclassed but that's what he does to all his opponents.

Good fight, and I'm glad for the Ghost getting that paper.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      You think its going to take that long??? I'm going for the under
      Wouldn't surprise me one bit. Middle of the ring, beat him to the punch. Guerrero tries to smother him, Floyd gets on the ropes and rips him up inside with the uppercuts.

We need more guys like the one in your avi. Take 3 years off and challenge Hagler at 160. **** a tuneup.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Can you explain how?
        Member the last try hard southpaw he fought named victor ortiz? pretty sure mayweather controlled the fight first three rounds?

Comment

It's an interesting fight, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it. Would be a wish come true if Floyd fought Guerrero in April, Canelo in May, and somebody else in the Fall to close out 2013. A guy can dream right?

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
            Member the last try hard southpaw he fought named victor ortiz? pretty sure mayweather controlled the fight first three rounds?
            Barely. And Ortiz < Guerrero. Guerrero would smash Ortiz! All that Countering goes out the window when you got a guy with a brick chin on you. All that shell shLt goes out the window with it when you got a guy banging every part of your body non stop! Ortiz has no chin nor Heart. Thats tailor made for Floyd!

Comment

A true boxing fan right here,let me tell you!
              Didn't you make a thread about how Floyd was ducking Berto bwhahahaha.............Talk about Pacturded....

Comment

Barely. And Ortiz < Guerrero. Guerrero would smash Ortiz! All that Countering goes out the window when you got a guy with a brick chin on you. All that shell shLt goes out the window with it when you got a guy banging every part of your body non stop! Ortiz has no chin nor Heart. Thats tailor made for Floyd!
                This coming from the idiot who said Khan would destroy Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Its a small step up from Ortiz and a step back from Cotto,

Could be a rough night.

But I have Floyd winning of course, unless Floyd gets really old overnight.
                  Floyd, even on his last legs, would still beat the dog **** out of Guerrero. Guerrero has no foot speed[A key advantage he'd need in order to even stand a chance against a flatfooted Floyd.], has slow hand speed, would get outclass if he try to stay on the outside to outbox Floyd, and would take a beating if he try to fight Floyd in the pocket using his rough-house tactics.

Comment

Guerrero would be another Floyd opponent who would be coming in the prime of his career along with coming off his best win while Pac on the other hand will be fighting a 40 year old light weight who already schooled Pac

Comment

Both sides can bicker all day long, but in the end there's only a VERY select few who want to see this fight. And this even includes his fan boys.

Comment

Working...
                      X