No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has 'interest' in Robert Guerrero as next foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    If Canelo has May 4th reserved, assuming Cotto is victorious against Trout, when could this fight take place, late March? That's where I'm confused.
    i guess Canelo would be Mays undercard like the last cinco de mayo...Cotto - Canelo & Mayweather - Guerrero...nothing wrong with that PPV IMO...of course i would rather see May - Pac or May - Canelo cause these dudes could hurt May...when was the last time Guerrero KOŽd somebody? He dont even got a punchers chance against Mayweather and that is the only chance you can have against him...

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      You think Sergio could make 154 no problem anyway??? He hasn't fought at 154 in 4 years a couple months from now. Sergio is steady avoiding the biggest threats in his own division it seems. Golovkin most notably.

Sergio is a MW, Floyd doesn't have to fight Sergio.

I was referring to how Manny said in December 2011 that he'd take less money, than stated 50-50 or no fight in January when it seemed the fight could possibly finally happen. That was all Manny's fault. He back tracked big time on that. Floyd hasn't really voiced anything about the fight since getting out of jail, his fault. It's 2013 or never Floyd. But at the same time, Manny didn't say jack s**t about wanting to take 45% until AFTER he signed to fight Marquez. Like I said months ago, we really won't know what's what until after Pac-JMM 4.
      Both sides are to blame..... Trying to pick one makes you look like a homer

And Pirog/Golovkin for Sergio??? Seriously dude??? If anybody deserves that Sergio fight its Geale

Comment

good fight, make it happen

Comment

You could see it a mile and a half away that Floyd would love to fight Guerrero if he won against Berto. Guerrero will not be an easy task however.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
            I'm not ordering or watching Pacquiao Marquez 4 or the possibility of Floyd Guerrero. Floyd has to either fight Pacquiao, Canelo or Martinez. This **** is getting monotonous!
            A true boxing fan right here,let me tell you!

Comment

You think Sergio could make 154 no problem anyway??? He hasn't fought at 154 in 4 years a couple months from now. Sergio is steady avoiding the biggest threats in his own division it seems. Golovkin most notably.

Sergio is a MW, Floyd doesn't have to fight Sergio.

I was referring to how Manny said in December 2011 that he'd take less money, than stated 50-50 or no fight in January when it seemed the fight could possibly finally happen. That was all Manny's fault. He back tracked big time on that. Floyd hasn't really voiced anything about the fight since getting out of jail, his fault. It's 2013 or never Floyd. But at the same time, Manny didn't say jack s**t about wanting to take 45% until AFTER he signed to fight Marquez. Like I said months ago, we really won't know what's what until after Pac-JMM 4.
              Sergio himself said he could make 154lb easily for the Floyd fight. Sergio even called Floyd out. Floyd just fought Cotto at 154lb so he shouldn't have no problem fight there again.

Manny said he'd take less money, he didn't say Floyd gets all the PPV revenue, that's ridiculous. Pacquiao Made a counter with 55-45, and still Floyd is nowhere to be found. Like I said, if Floyd wanted to make the fight happen, it would have happened already.

Comment

He back tracked big time on that. Floyd hasn't really voiced anything about the fight since getting out of jail, his fault. It's 2013 or never Floyd. But at the same time, Manny didn't say jack s**t about wanting to take 45% until AFTER he signed to fight Marquez. Like I said months ago, we really won't know what's what until after Pac-JMM 4.
                It's not like 55/45 was on the table recently, what we got from Floyd was $40m fixed, no upside.

Comment

Comment

Floyd would beat on Guerrero like a pinata......

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
                      Floyd would beat on Guerrero like a pinata......
                      Can you explain how?

Comment

Working...
                      X