Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would Broner have to beat to become a real star?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i saw that...i love Roy...i give him a pass
    I was frankly astonished that roy would say that. Then when he called out Manny, Max was like, dude people talkin bout you and floyd.

Broner is getting the FULL HBO push.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      I was frankly astonished that roy would say that. Then when he called out Manny, Max was like, dude people talkin bout you and floyd.

Broner is getting the FULL HBO push.

and that's gonna add to the backlash...remember how everyone LOVED Jermain and Berto when they were getting that push?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        and that's gonna add to the backlash...remember how everyone LOVED Jermain and Berto when they were getting that push?
        I loathed both frankly. God I hope they dont give broner anything like they did Jermain with the BHop wins

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Just move to 140, Burns, or Gamboa who is unproven at 130 let alone 135 wouldn't do a thing for him. It would take beating a string of credible opponents, Rios, Matthysse, Garcia and Peterson.
          I'm in agreement here. I'd still like to see him in with Gamboa though.

Comment

He will get no respect until he struggles in a fight or loses. Its just how boxing fans are.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

This is gonna be a true HBO **** up.
              Broner is being build for a Floyd fight. It is the perfect marketing tool.

What they don't know is even a Old Floyd will destroy Prime Broner...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Roy said he was top 5 p4p already on Sat night.
                I love Roy and all, but he got it twisted between talent and accolades... talent wise, Broner is definitely top 5 p4p...maybe top 3

Comment

Marquez would be the best choice. Marquez has a huge following and has headlined PPV's before.

Comment

i think broner's only real ticket is marquez. all those name fighters at 140 are only for resume. none of them are stars unfortunately. he needs to beat one to be one. alvarez became a star solely cause of his looks.

Comment

Marquez, Lucas, or Bradley
                      those are the big names available in his weight range
                      if he could UD them decisively or win by KO, Broner would blow up
                      he needs another exciting win against a bigger name than Demarco

Comment

Working...
                      X