Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Cotto vs Trout RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto isn't done.. would still watch Cotto vs Canelo but I think Cotto's too small for 54.. his natural weight is 150 lbs so he doesn't have a division.

Trout was really impressive tonight, would really like Trout vs Canelo next

Comment

• Trout made me a fan tonight.

Excellent performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        Quite the opposite. Its not really possible to argue 119-109 for Trout. Seriously? 1 round for Cotto?

1 ROUND?

Thats a joke.

I can live with Trout winning, but those scores say the outcome was determined before the bell rung.

That fight was MUCH closer than that.
        althouh I believe trout won but I do agree that the fight was a lot closer than the scores suggest...

Comment

• Yeah Cotto is definitely to small for 154. That height and reach advantage killed him. He just couldn't box with Trout, and when he got in close he got tied up and couldn't do any real work.

Good job Trout. I'm a fan of the fighter and the man after tonight.

Comment

• Looks like Cotto's body punching didn't matter to the judges.

Comment

• Austin Trout was awesome tonight. I didn't think he'd win but I've been saying for weeks that he's a live dog.

He broke him down, boxed beautifully, and busted him up.

Comment

• IM a huge cotto fan but his wars are starting to show. I'm really liking that Trout tho. Really classy dude. Hope to see him take on Canelo. Who I still think is a little green. Cotto I think was way too small for Trout or this division. He looked very very small in there.

The cards should have been a bit closer. but I would give it to Trout no problem I do think the spread was wide.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Canelo walked off haha, not interested as Trout isn't a pensioner or a lightweight.
                  He's a healthy, young, pretty good boxer that can take a punch .... In essence, a challenge.

Comment

• 9 - 3 Trout ,LOL on the showtime guys having a draw

Comment

• IM a huge cotto fan but his wars are starting to show. I'm really liking that Trout tho. Really classy dude. Hope to see him take on Canelo. Who I still think is a little green. Cotto I think was way too small for Trout or this division. He looked very very small in there.

The cards should have been a bit closer. but I would give it to Trout no problem I do think the spread was wide.

Comment

Working...
                      X