Manny Pacquiao on why Mayweather won't fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    riiight.

because floyd showed a twitter pic of a signed contract AFTER THE FACT and tried to play the public by trying to make it look like he signed the contract while pac didnt.

yea floyd signed the contract AFTER they couldnt agree and gullible idiots like you bought it hook line and sinker and ran away with your stupid incorrect conclusions.

use your brain FFS.
    I wasn't even factoring that BS in.

Manny refused the 50/50 deal and refused the $40 mil, no ppv deal. His fans justify each decision. why?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      I wasn't even factoring that BS in.

Manny refused the 50/50 deal and refused the $40 mil, no ppv deal. His fans justify each decision. why?
      ohh ok we are not talking about that floyd BS we are talking about the self preservation i cant afford to give manny a ppv percentage i want 100%-0 ppv floyd deal then.

glad to see you verified your status as a high echelon floyd slurper.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
        Manny turned down the deal in 2009 over the cutoff for drug testing. Later, as early as 2010, Manny relented on his stance and agreed to the tests. Floyd didn't wanna play ball. So they each turned the other down. Floyd wanted a bigger split. Manny offered winner gets 55, loser gets 45. Floyd ignored him. Manny said, "I'll take 45, you get 55." And also conceded all the vanity points (who comes in the ring first etc.) Floyd continues to ignore him.

Get your head out of Floyd's as$, bro.
        you forgot to add, floyd pulled offer off table then manny relented and agreed to tests. or is that not correct?

Manny didn't offer anything, Bob said on HBO that his idea was 45/45 with 10 to the winner. or is thaT INCORRECT?

Now manny says he'll take 45%. Floyd hasn't repsonded. My guess is because manny has a fight signed for dec and one in April. Is that incorrect?

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
          Manny turned down the deal in 2009 over the cutoff for drug testing. Later, as early as 2010, Manny relented on his stance and agreed to the tests. Floyd didn't wanna play ball. So they each turned the other down. Floyd wanted a bigger split. Manny offered winner gets 55, loser gets 45. Floyd ignored him. Manny said, "I'll take 45, you get 55." And also conceded all the vanity points (who comes in the ring first etc.) Floyd continues to ignore him.

Get your head out of Floyd's as$, bro.
          Get your head out of Manny's ass. Manny went from "anytime,anywhere, to "not on the day of the fight", to "I need cut-offs" when it was time for him to sign. Manny acts different outside negoitating table. Manny has been moving the goal post since day one. Manny also said he would take less only to then demand for a 50/50 split and a new stadium when venue was set bwhahaha.......
          Last edited by littlemac; 11-26-2012, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            ohh ok we are not talking about that floyd BS we are talking about the self preservation i cant afford to give manny a ppv percentage i want 100%-0 ppv floyd deal then.

glad to see you verified your status as a high echelon floyd slurper.
            yeah the one that included $40 mil, more than $12 mil more than manny has EVER made with the bulk of the ppv revenue. or is that incorrect?

Comment

yeah the one that included $40 mil, more than $12 mil more than manny has EVER made with the bulk of the ppv revenue. or is that incorrect?
              Still riding with the 40mil no ppv excuse?? Well bob offer Floyd 50, why didnt. Floyd take it? It will be the most Floyd has ever made.

Comment

Delete Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  Still riding with the 40mil no ppv excuse?? Well bob offer Floyd 50, why didnt. Floyd take it? It will be the most Floyd has ever made.
                  not riding with it, simply pointing out a fact.

because the smaller draw really can't offer the larger one a deal. thats not how boxing works.

Comment

not riding with it, simply pointing out a fact.

because the smaller draw really can't offer the larger one a deal. thats not how boxing works.
                    That's how it works in the real world. Pacturd's think were all living in the same pacland bubble their living in.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                      Delete Thread
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                      Delete this alt!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X