No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao on why Mayweather won't fight him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    Defending who? Am not defending anyone just calling it like it is. You defending someone whose rematching a smaller dude who already schooled him and who even claims Floyd would school him as well. What have I said that wasn't true?
    I'm not defending Pac at all. Their both GREAT fighters. **** the blame game. **** the fight, to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Yet he has offered manny two deals to fight, one in dec 09, one a few months ago, both of which manny turned down. Hmmm.
      my god i cant believe people like you are still so ignorant about the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        my god i cant believe people like you are still so ignorant about the situation.
        As a former Floyd fanatic I sympathize with his pain. I am an Uncle Steven A. Smith. LOL

Comment

Now if manny says " i'll accept $40 mil, no ppv offer (the last one of record)", then floyd should respond with, "win the fight and we can talk".
          Haha, get off Floyd's nuts. Everyone knows that was a ridiculous offer. Cutting Manny out of the PPV for the biggest fight ever? Manny's the one who has conceded ground here. Sounds like you're gonna defend Floyd's b1tch ass no matter what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            yeah dude. is the post incorrect? or are you going to justify why manny turned the post down.

Comment

Floyd is waiting bro, you lost your last 2 fights

Comment

isnt manny fighting rios in april?

Comment

Yet he has offered manny two deals to fight, one in dec 09, one a few months ago, both of which manny turned down. Hmmm.
                  You call that "You get a flat fee" crap an offer? Haha, GTFO. Floyd is clearly a fool, whenever he hears Pacquiao's name in an interview he starts stuttering and ****. And making dumb remarks like "Pacquiao only made six million for his last fight." It's embarrassing that so many fans still got Floyd's back.

Comment

yeah dude. is the post incorrect? or are you going to justify why manny turned the post down.
                    riiight.

because floyd showed a twitter pic of a signed contract AFTER THE FACT and tried to play the public by trying to make it look like he signed the contract while pac didnt.

yea floyd signed the contract AFTER they couldnt agree and gullible idiots like you bought it hook line and sinker and ran away with your stupid incorrect conclusions.

use your brain FFS.

Comment

Manny turned down the deal in 2009 over the cutoff for drug testing. Later, as early as 2010, Manny relented on his stance and agreed to the tests. Floyd didn't wanna play ball. So they each turned the other down. Floyd wanted a bigger split. Manny offered winner gets 55, loser gets 45. Floyd ignored him. Manny said, "I'll take 45, you get 55." And also conceded all the vanity points (who comes in the ring first etc.) Floyd continues to ignore him.

Get your head out of Floyd's as$, bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X