Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto takes mysterious suppliment right before the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    What Did Berto Take Pior to His Fight. He a Known Cheater. We Need To Know.
    it's literally this simple..... Berto defenders trying deflect the subject is pathetic

Comment

If he doesn't test positive then it's just speculation, just like Kirkland's mysterious black pill.

Comment

They look like m&m's.................. with steroids. What a F@ken cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
          Don't think he was defending Berto. I think he was being ironic because the dudes who are jumping to conclusions are the same dudes that regularly post about letting the commission do their jobs when it applies to their fav fighters allegedly juicing up. At least that's how I read it.
          Did i say he was?

And no, he's actually taking a shot at Pac and pac fans believe it or not. To him saying "let the commission do their job" is a bigger deal then a fighter actually getting busted for steroids

Comment

That would explained the allergic reaction of the puffing of the eyes which influenced the judges to then rob him. WARRRRR BERTO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Did i say he was?

And no, he's actually taking a shot at Pac and pac fans believe it or not. To him saying "let the commission do their job" is a bigger deal then a fighter actually getting busted for steroids
              he also believes kirkland has a good chin smh

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                So I go back to my previous post, if it was what you said would it magically just be out his system by the next day when he got tested?

I am not sure it would if it was Nandralone but I would have to presume there is or are ways to masque it.

Nandrolone occurs naturally in the human body in extremely small quan****** I am lead to believe, It could be possible he used something to elevate the levels or possibly they was just abnormally high naturally which caused a test to pick up on it, I can not say for certain.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
                  he also believes kirkland has a good chin smh
                  he's delusional

Comment

To non Margarito fans in this thread....you do realize what my fellow Margarito fans are doing right? For a good while you guys criticize some of our logic and now you're defending that same logic you guys criticized so much. As for me, I respect someone who gives everyone the same equal treatment. Not many here do that.

Comment

Don't ask questions. I want answers. What did Berto take, lmao? You guys know it all. The same excuse makers who protected Margarito and Morales have all of the answers. What did Berto take? You made the observation TS and your cronies are agreeing with you. What did Berto take? If he's found guilty, then that's a hell of an observation. Answer please lol...

Comment

Working...
                      X