Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto takes mysterious suppliment right before the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was Mentos the Freshmaker!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      someone tell that biased poster thats here defending the cheater that Snorting PED's is one of the most common ways of consuming them.
      Ok, so it's been confirmed that Mayweather was in fact "sniffing" PED's now?

But wait, Mayweather never failed a drug test.... Impossible.

I'm pretty sure that's been the logic on boxingscene.

No failed drug test = automatically innocent regardless of circumstances.

Comment

I would say ice chips~ the way his hand was cupped would imply something like that and how he seemed to pour it in, if it was just a pill it would have been quicker and it is doubtful it would be a bunch of pills.

Or it could be PCP~ but Berto didn't seem to be super strong and seemed to be feeling pain just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Well, with this wonderful commission we have, if Berto took something, his post fight urinalysis should pop positive, correct?
          No, because he already tested positive for being a filthy scum cheater and this wonderful commission granted him a license without even a hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            I'm not defensive man.

My gripe is with this "commission" that I've been hearing we should let do their jobs.

Even though I find it odd that he would do something illegal on national tv even though he was just found with something in his system in the last year, I think he should be brought to justice if guilty.

I hate to play devils advocate, but this is like when Margarito drunk that supposed illegal substance that Freddy Roach called out even after Marge just came off suspension. I didn't think Team Marge was that stupid to blatantly "cheat" against Pac when they were just caught a fight or two prior for cheating.

Turns out Marge was only drinking coffee.

But again, my gripe is with the commission and people saying "let them do their jobs" more than anything.

Better testing standards/people watching fighters during pre-fight = more cheaters getting caught like Berto, Morales, Peterson, ect.
            Odd how, like Berto and Peterson asking for OSDT and getting caught themselves? I too find that odd.

Not even surprised that there's posters defending this.

Comment

yea except for when he failed 3 drug test. Forgive me if I don't feel comfortable with kown cheaters taking things before fights

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Here's another known cheater possibly doing something illegal as well:

Can't see it well but my best guess was its just a nasal spray to help unblock his sinuses and help him breathe better.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  Odd how, like Berto and Peterson asking for OSDT and getting caught themselves? I too find that odd.

Who's defending it?

I said the same thing when Roach supposedly caught Marge cheating before the Pac fight.

I said, "Damn, Marge can't be that stupid to blatanly cheat on camera. He was just caught not to long ago".

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post

I think they thought they knew how to beat it so why not ask and it back fired on them.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      yea except for when he failed 3 drug test. Forgive me if I don't feel comfortable with kown cheaters taking things before fights
                      Like Marge?

Ok, cool; gotcha.

Comment

Working...
                      X