Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you put Guerrero on the P4P list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i still think he's in the top 10

Comment

Lol I can't believe the votes

Comment

Never have I felt more embarrased of being a member of this site than after seen this thread.

Comment

Guerrero was very average even back then. Can't believe people voted him even around the top 20 mark.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Mathed is one of the special group of guys that picks Floyd to duck/lose all of his fights then after he beats them says they were cherry picks.

There's a few of those around. It's like they don't know people can see what they've said pre fight.
            I know that people can read what I posted, it's more of a matter of I don't care so much. Not all the wins are cherry picks, but most involve some sort of situation or circumstance that detracts from the credibility of the win. Pacquiao (shoulder), Maidana I (gloves), Canelo (CW).

This thread and those responses are from 2012, when Guerrero was looking good and had just defeated Aydin. At the time, Ghost was a good opponent for Floyd and I thought he deserved the fight. He was just entirely too slow to be effective.

Now Berto.....that's a cherry pick, plain and simple. Hey, if it's Floyd's last fight, I guess one could say that he deserves to have an easy fight.

Bottom line for me is I just don't care for Floyd. I think he has paid a lot of people to make things happen for him over the years in one way or another. I am typically not going to support Floyd heading into a fight but that's not to say that I always say he's going to lose either. I knew he would beat up on Cotto just like I know he's probably going to stop Berto.

Even if I thought Floyd was going to beat a boxer and I happen to like that boxer, I'm probably not going to come out and say that I think Floyd will beat them either, lol. If I support a boxer, I'll support them all the way.....they all whoop Floyd, everyone of them. If Floyd won the fight....he cheated because there was no way he could beat them otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              I know that people can read what I posted, it's more of a matter of I don't care so much. Not all the wins are cherry picks, but most involve some sort of situation or circumstance that detracts from the credibility of the win. Pacquiao (shoulder), Maidana I (gloves), Canelo (CW).

This thread and those responses are from 2012, when Guerrero was looking good and had just defeated Aydin. At the time, Ghost was a good opponent for Floyd and I thought he deserved the fight. He was just entirely too slow to be effective.

Now Berto.....that's a cherry pick, plain and simple. Hey, if it's Floyd's last fight, I guess one could say that he deserves to have an easy fight.

Bottom line for me is I just don't care for Floyd. I think he has paid a lot of people to make things happen for him over the years in one way or another. I am typically not going to support Floyd heading into a fight but that's not to say that I always say he's going to lose either. I knew he would beat up on Cotto just like I know he's probably going to stop Berto.

Even if I thought Floyd was going to beat a boxer and I happen to like that boxer, I'm probably not going to come out and say that I think Floyd will beat them either, lol. If I support a boxer, I'll support them all the way.....they all whoop Floyd, everyone of them. If Floyd won the fight....he cheated because there was no way he could beat them otherwise.
              Precisely.

You pick him to lose then make excuses after.

I understand.

Comment

Those votes are priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

This nerd probably voted for guerrero 20x and then prayed he would beat floyd pathetic you got exposed take your L like your god guerrero and keep it moving

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Those votes are priceless.
                    Floyd's most bitter haters (mathed, Pac Boy, Freedom, Red Cyclone, etc.) had him top 10. No known Floyd fans had him there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      Durrr If you seen how terrible he fought against Berto it was a bit obvious why some people wouldn't have wanted Guerrero to get the shot me included.

For his jump up to welterweight to beat Berto was a not bad win but he done absolutely **** at the division then all of a sudden he is fighting Floyd because I assume Berto was the one who was next in line similar to the Provodnikov Vs Algieri winner getting Pacquiao.
                      This dude is a clown his dad probably beat him for him to be so bitter

Comment

Working...
                      X