Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Objectively, which of Pac's catchweights were unfair?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    A much younger Cotto was apparently done in by 1lb, and you think 7lb is fine for a 38 year old? Why are you wasting my time dude?

Make a poll, 140 Mosley vs 145 Cotto in 2009, please.
    How good did Cotto look at 146? Didn't look too hot there did he? Now take another pound away from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
      How good did Cotto look at 146? Didn't look too hot there did he? Now take another pound away from him.
      So any time someone has a tough fight, drained? Where the hell do you get weight drained in Cotto Clottey? Just make that poll and be done with it, you troll.

Comment

So any time someone has a tough fight, drained? Where the hell do you get weight drained in Cotto Clottey? Just make that poll and be done with it, you troll.
        So why did Pac ask for it if it had no effect? Clearly he saw Cotto getting thrashed around at 146 so they decided to bring him down even farther.

Comment

So why did Pac ask for it if it had no effect? Clearly he saw Cotto getting thrashed around at 146 so they decided to bring him down even farther.
          Completely owned these PEDquiao irrational fans, like Jim Lampley and everyone in industry calls them, with logic and fact. Well done friend.

Comment

I explained 2 pages back, because he was not too confident he could take a welter's punch. Cotto lighter fight night = less force on the punch, so it would make a difference, moreso psychologically.

I'd ask you what your picks were for DLH and Cotto, but I really doubt I'd get an honest answer. So let me ask you this: why have you spent 1000 more bandwidth on Pac Cotto than all these title CWs combined, most of which are worse on principle:

Mares Morel
            Canelo Hatton
            Ortiz Berto
            PWill Martinez 2
            Cotto Margarito 2
            Kessler Green

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
              Completely owned these PEDquiao irrational fans, like Jim Lampley and everyone in industry calls them, with logic and fact. Well done friend.
              Thanks my brother, you've been doing well too, spreading the TRUTH. I don't need to go into the pinoy lounge and beg for Green K, nor do I need it.

The red K - spreading pac turds need to be dealt with accordingly. Great sig

Comment

I explained 2 pages back, because he was not too confident he could take a welter's punch. Cotto lighter fight night = less force on the punch, so it would make a difference, moreso psychologically.

I'd ask you what your picks were for DLH and Cotto, but I really doubt I'd get an honest answer. So let me ask you this: why have you spent 1000 more bandwidth on Pac Cotto than all these title CWs combined, most of which are worse on principle:

Mares Morel
                Canelo Hatton
                Ortiz Berto
                PWill Martinez 2
                Cotto Margarito 2
                Kessler Green
                I thought all of those fights were greatly cheapened by catchweight stipulations. Make a thread about them and I will gladly go in and slam those bouts as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                  You...have never cut weight have you? Cotto is a professional, and comes to the ring in shape. He had never come in lighter than 146, and that 146 is when he is in shape and cut/drained. When you are in shape and drained down, and still have to lose extra weight, where do you think that extra pound has to come from? With that said, cotto going down to 145 was too bad and he made it in good shape. His porr gameplanning/training/trainer were bigger issues. But....

The fact remains, i wouldnt call it unfair, but it was a b1tch move by pacquiao. He had previously fought de la hoya at 147, it wasnt anything new on his body. The inescapable fact remains, he demanded the catchweight simply because he didnt want to face cotto at full strength. This fact remains today.

but cotto signed the contract did he?... cotto at full strength will result in a UD win for pacquiao instead of a TKO... but still with an obliterated face

Comment

I thought all of those fights were greatly cheapened by catchweight stipulations. Make a thread about them and I will gladly go in and slam those bouts as well.
                    Why do I have to make a thread to get some token condemnation from you? You're pretty happy to create loads of threads about Pac's CWs. The numbers don't lie.

But whatever, one more Pac hater. You can't believe some of that crap you're having to serve, like Mosley at 140

Comment

Why do I have to make a thread to get some token condemnation from you? You're pretty happy to create loads of threads about Pac's CWs. The numbers don't lie.

But whatever, one more Pac hater. You can't believe some of that crap you're having to serve, like Mosley at 140
                      How many threads have I made about Pac's catchweight fights? I doubt its loads. You're just butthurt that I'm spouting facts about your hero.

Comment

Working...
                      X