Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else think a Maidana-Guerrero fight would be **** McGee?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisTLD View Post
    I believe Maidana has more brute strength than Berto. Berto's power really comes from his speed, which Guerrero neutralized for the most part.

Some of guys in this board say that Madiana has no skill, but look at the Aydin fight, he was able to land some hard shots and there's no reason why a more skilled Maidana can't.
    I picked Guerrero to win by decision the last time, and I'll stick to that prediction. Maidana has much more dog in him compared to Berto, so he will not allow Ghost to punk him. Guerrero won't be as worried to back Maidana up because of the slower hand-speed. Maidana still hasn't proven his power @WW yet, and Ghost was absorbing Berto's shots pretty well. It would be another street fight where Ghost does enough to get a decision. I only see Chino winning by KO.

Comment

That's a stoppage waiting to happen. I would love it, just to see what Maidana really has at welterweight. Man, the bombs these two would land on each other, I'm completely sold on wanting this fight to happen.

Comment

Working...
      X