Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else think a Maidana-Guerrero fight would be **** McGee?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOTY candidate.

Comment

i've been wanting this fight ever since it was cancelled last year. maidana wrote on his twitter that he wanted guerrero or malignaggi. i wouldn't mind seeing one of them try and take malignaggi's belt and then face each other.

Comment

there should be no problem for both to ink the contract again. i favor maidana 1.5 right now but, the way ghost fought tonight it could very well be another maidana-alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by MVOLT View Post
          maidana would get KO'd by berto

in his last fight he went life and death with a journeyman

btw i loved how devon beat the crap out of him bum ass maidana couldn't even win a round ahahahaha he whupped him so bad he had to hire a new trainer
          KO'ing a guy in 6 rounds= Going life and death?? Idiot.

Berto got dropped twice and lost to a blown up featherweight....LOL!

Comment

Well I missed the fight tonight and didn't see Maidana vs Karass, but I don't see how Maidana could win. After Guerrero beat Kats I figured he could jab Maidana for a UD. But I haven't seen either fighters recent fights so take my opinion with a grain of salt. I love Maidana but he's the epitome of styles make fights, and unfortunately his style doesn't suit him for the top contenders at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

it's funny everytime bumdiana steps up in competition he losses like he did vs khan,alexander,Andriy Kotelnyk

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                FOTY candidate.
                Guerrero boxes on the outside at range against Maidana , it wont be fight of the year lol .

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

Can Guerrero make 126 anymore, seriously doubt it. "Berto got dropped twice and lost to a blown-up LW" is more accurate

Comment

the Ghost would thoroughly outbox Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      Guerrero boxes on the outside at range against Maidana , it wont be fight of the year lol .
                      If Guerrero continues to fight in this style, it could be. I thought he would box against Berto, but he didn't. What's to say he won't fight Maidana head-on like he did tonight? Chino probably doesn't hit harder than Berto and isn't faster, so I don't see why he wouldn't try and walk him down.
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 11-25-2012, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X