Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Drops Berto Twice, Wins Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the ref sucks.

Comment

Great fight. Ref should be placed in a senior citizen home, before he really hurts someone in the ring.

Comment

Told you ****ing berto *****es

The ghost would out class

Berto the cheater

A smaller ghost man handled and pushed

around berto who held and hit and got

beat up by a 135 lber

Told you all berto nut buggers.

Comment

I didn't think Guerrero had it in him at this weight but have to give him props for the win and say I was wrong for doubting him.

Comment

they both got paid handsomely...

according to steve bunce there was only 3500 people there & guerrero got 1 million & berto got 1.6 million...

Comment

Berto is a bum with no chin. He held all night because he was so afraid to get hit.

All he had to was spin the Ghost and get off the ropes. But Berto wanted to pin Ghost's arms and wrestle. Berto should retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Cnota21 View Post
                Guerrero sucks. Dude is a cheater. Berto wasn't any good either. First knockdown was a push.
                Cheater? Can you tell us why?

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                  FOTY for sure!!! Let's see if Mayweather takes a fight against a bigger man for once..I doubt it because guerrero showed he knows how to work against the shoulder roll...great showing tonight..wish he had taken less uppercuts..

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
                    Guerrero proved himself as a true fighter - as did Berto. I will watch both fight again, and best of luck to both.
                    A lot of inside fighting in this one...didn't think Guerrero would win but he outworked Berto and it was by a significant margin (output wise). Andre did not throw combos that often in any round and when he did get good shots on the inside, he didn't follow it up.

As far as what happens for both fighters after this, who knows...Maybe a title unification fight for Guerrero against the Brook-Alexander winner, and I guess that talk about the loser fighting Maidana goes to Berto...

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                      Cheater? Can you tell us why?
                      He can't..he's also acting like it wasn't Berto landing a multitude of rabbit punches. Only logical thought I can have regarding his opinion is a mayweather fan trying to discredit Guerrero's right to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X