Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quintana-Thurman, Berto-Guerrero RBR and discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost is slowing down... but can Berto beat the deficit of him going down 2 times

Comment

• Originally posted by Priest Andretti View Post
      Because hes not a smart fighter. All he had to do was box and he had the fight in the bag. Berto wouldve needed a KO to win and now RG is going to risk losing on the cards because the judges see his head snapping back.
      I think Guerrero was/is having problems with Berto's speed so Im not sure if he would do any better boxing from the outside.

Comment

• Championship rds.....

Comment

• wow really good fight, but I think Berto needs a knockout now...

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Why the hell is Kellerman acting like this is a special fight of the year type of fight. This fight is terrible to watch.
            finally somebody said it.

they are just selling it. this has been a ugly, sluggish, amateurish fight between two nonathletic none elite fighters.

Comment

• Berto wrapping Guerrero's right arm.

Comment

• Both guys are very unimpressive to me.

Comment

• I hope RG does not get robbed. No way he loses this fight with 2 10-8 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    It is more like standing in mid range while leaning in with his head hanging out there.

Guerrero should have never let his eye get swollen up like that though now he can't fight on the outside.

that's exactly what it was when he was getting hurt, agree.

when he's had berto on the ropes he has/had been getting the better work

now he's slowed a bit, and he's languishing in the wrong spots. bad time to rest, i guess.

what a fight this is, though, brother.

Comment

• 97-91 after ten for Guerrero, but Berto has won the past two rounds.

7 rounds to 3 plus the 2 knockdowns.

Comment

Working...
                      X