Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton-Senchenko, Quigg-Monroe, Rabchenko-Vitu, Murray-Navarro RBR and discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
    This mother****e-r trying to use ***** script to infect people's pc by redirecting them to his gay website, mods can you ban this *******?
    Thought I was the only one.

Ban this moron. (not Medved).

Comment

• Everytime I click on the last page of this thread it send me to another forum. I had to do a quick reply on the first page to post this or I would have been sent there again.

Comment

• Wow, the crowd is incredible.

Comment

• I keep getting redirected to ***************. Has the forum been hacked or something?

Comment

• this is mental.

Come on Ricky lad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              I keep getting redirected to ***************. Has the forum been hacked or something?
              Look at my post 5 posts up, I put up the user doing it with his code
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...0#post12732340

Comment

• cant even hear buffeer!

Comment

• I have never seen an atmosphere like this

Comment

• Originally posted by eli porter View Post
                    you owe me internet points, where the hell are they?
                    remind me later

Will give you a mil

Comment

• Originally posted by darren2012
                      The 34-year-old is determined to prove he can still compete at the highest level - but also insists he is better equipped to deal with retirement should he lose tonight.

Three years ago, Hatton's weight ballooned and he suffered with depression and addictions.

"I'll quit if I lose," Hatton said this week.

"I've suffered depression and it is something I will have until the day I die. But Ricky Hatton now...I feel so much more relaxed - comfortable with myself.##<##meta ******************** *********** url=http://***************/">####"There's a spring in my step, I'm happy at home. You could say that I feel as if I have won already no matter what happens in the fight.
                      BAN This idiot

Comment

Working...
                      X