Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is JMM an ATG? If not can he attain that status?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    it's highly amusing to me that you have the nerve to call Marquez a con artist with Margarito as your avy.. lol
    Cool, how about trfuting some of the points I made instead?
    Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    Pacquiao > all of the names you just mentioned.
    He's proven he can hang with Pacquiao, cool. How about fighting the other top fighters of his era, just like legit great fighters do? Imagine if Ali only fought Frazier but didn't fight Foreman, Norton, etc? Cause that's basically what JMM is currently doing.

Comment

JMM's a legit ATG

Comment

He needed wins against prime Barrera and Morales who wouldn't fight him in the first place any way. Rafael has more notable wins plus the fights against Vazquez.

Maybe if JMM KOes Pac in a dramatic fashion he might get that status. A HOF for sure

Comment

For sure he is

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            He needed wins against prime Barrera and Morales who wouldn't fight him in the first place any way. Rafael has more notable wins plus the fights against Vazquez.

Maybe if JMM KOes Pac in a dramatic fashion he might get that status. A HOF for sure
            Any questions

Comment

He's already an ATG before this fight. But this KO made me rank him above Morales and Barrera IMO

Comment

The Mexicutioner Has Been Mexecuted

Comment

end thread.

Comment

absolutely. marquez is a legend.

he was a legend before last night. the guy does everything you want from a pro boxer. he's got the talent, the schooling, the skills, and the warriors mentality.

he can box, he can fight, he's gotten off of the canvas numerous times.

i'll tell my kids about the guy. he's a great mexican fighter, which is one of the biggest compliments you can give a boxer.

he's such a badass. i'm having a hard time believing what i saw last night, and it's been 20 hours.

he's every bit an ATG.
                    Last edited by New England; 12-09-2012, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

no

Comment

Working...
                      X