No announcement yet.

I'm surprise there's no issue about the Wald vs Wach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm surprise there's no issue about the Wald vs Wach

glove scandal where there was missing padded from one glove. That's some serious ***** right there.

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    glove scandal where there was missing padded from one glove. That's some serious ***** right there.
    You're right, it is serious.

I wonder if we'll hear any more about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      You're right, it is serious.

I wonder if we'll hear any more about it.
      It looks like Wald won so they just sorta brushed it off into the sunset. If the glove was tampered with, I would like to see some kind of punishment of some sort...maybe banning for life if possible.

Comment

at "Wald" twice!!!!

ahhahaha

Comment

I don't think they said he was missing the pad I think they said Wlad noticed one side of Wach's glove was lower than the other.

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
            I don't think they said he was missing the pad I think they said Wlad noticed one side of Wach's glove was lower than the other.
            someone find the video for this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
              It was Vitali who spotted the glove and it looked like there was missing padded from the knuckle section.

Comment

In that clip the commission representative seems to say that the glove was torn. A tear would imply tampering, but since there's been nothing else about it, it's possible that it was just a manufacturing error.

Comment

but if it was Wlad who did it we wouldn't hear the end of it

Comment

I saw the video and there was obviously padding missing, unless it's actually possible to compress the padding to make it look that way which I doubt. I was also thinking about this the other day, on way the this issue hasn't gotten pushed, I hope they don't let him slide.

Comment

Working...
                    X