No announcement yet.

Shocking..Sparring partner injected Manny with steroid rumor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
    I heard a rumour that larry is floyd's gay lover. It started back in 2002 after the first castillo fight. Larry bent over so floyd could inject his dick up larry's ass. Larry never really viewed it as being gay he just sees it as giving his man what he wants.
    They oughta test Larry's ass for trace of PED from floroid.

Comment

A Pac rumour.... Pac turds/Floyd Haters: it's not true!

A Floyd rumour....Pac turds/Floyd haters: It's true!

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
        They oughta test Larry's ass for trace of PED from floroid.
        I heard another rumour too ... apparently if Larry mentions floyd in NSB even once more before the week is out it will confirm that he is gay for floyd and routinely takes it up the ass ... waiting for confirmation now ....

Comment

Wow Larry you are one sad individual. Posting fake article to counter Mayweather PED accusations?

God bless you.

You're most likely going to get suspended anyway so see you later.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
            Larry will do anything to save floyd even if it meant to lose his @ss virginity

Didn't Larry went to jail before? He most likely got @ssf ukked while in there anyway lol

Comment

You're all getting what you deserve. Liars, alt users, frauds, band wagon fans. Drown in your lies and accusations. I told you clowns needed that you needed to value your boxing opinion. Now there is no back and fourth. Just accusations and no proof that Floyd or Pac ever used. Pac is on PEDS, Floyd is on PEDS. You're all pathetic. I would put all of you clowns on ignore, but I may need a laugh every now and then. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post

A Pac rumour.... Pac turds/Floyd Haters: it's not true!

A Floyd rumour....Pac turds/Floyd haters: It's true!

Fllowmos: accused fighter with no proof

PAC tards: return favor, accused fighter with no proof

Fllowmos: cries!! That's not fair!!

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
                  Didn't Larry went to jail before? He most likely got @ssf ukked while in there anyway lol
                  Camp snoopy.. Larry worked in the kitchen also as a plumber as a side job.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    You're all getting what you deserve. Liars, alt users, frauds, band wagon fans. Drown in your lies and accusations. I told you clowns needed that you needed to value your boxing opinion. Now there is no back and fourth. Just accusations and no proof that Floyd or Pac ever used. Pac is on PEDS, Floyd is on PEDS. You're all pathetic. I would put all of you clowns on ignore, but I may need a laugh every now and then. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

i don't think you have fully grasped what is going on.

it was pacquiao who has been first accused on peds by mayweathers/gbp/others for what, 2 something years now? what happened to that case? they lost the case and pacquiao won.

now there's an article about mayweather failing drug test. you can't blame that on fans--blame it on whoever wrote the article/book.

you act as if mayweather was the first to be accused of using PED, which was completely wrong. mayweather has only been accused just recently while pacquiao has been taking PED accusation for over 2 years now especially from mayweather fans on this forum as well.

we're all getting what we deserve? what are you, some perfect human? lol you're a f ukkin egomaniac. have a great day Frank Sucketts

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      See what i did here?i posted a rumor,a damn rumor,yet people laugh at a rumor bout Manny but take a rumor bout Floyd as gospel...hilarious
                      a rumor coming from professional writer and a rumor coming from non existent anonymous is same for Larry... lol! anyway, check my sig larry! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X