Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking..Sparring partner injected Manny with steroid rumor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha, looks like larry is upset so he thought he would try and rip the guy his hero is ducking. What a fail.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      See what i did here?i posted a rumor,a damn rumor,yet people laugh at a rumor bout Manny but take a rumor bout Floyd as gospel...hilarious
      [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/25776937.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

TS is beyond pathetic. First his false threats on Twitter and now this. Dude should get some money and go see a doctor cause he's beyond obessessed. Worst than a chick when she gets dicked down.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Larry will do anything to save floyd even if it meant to lose his @ss virginity

Comment

Biggest proven floroid supporter using the most desperate measure. Absolutely pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              This is extremely sad. Larry trying to smear Pacquiao (his weird way of defending Floyd) with a proven hoax article. Seriously though not even Pacquiao diehards are this obsessed.

This reminds me of the time 50 cent dissed Floyd and Larry sent 50 cent death threats over it.
              Oh yeah shanehneh was in a tizzy over that one.

Comment

sad move even for you larry.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                  Larry will do anything to save floyd even if it meant to lose his @ss virginity
                  probably did already. what a sorry arse fock.

Comment

I heard a rumour that larry is floyd's gay lover. It started back in 2002 after the first castillo fight. Larry bent over so floyd could inject his dick up larry's ass. Larry never really viewed himself as being the sub in the relationship, he just sees taking it up the bum as giving his man what he wants.
                    Last edited by Daddy T; 11-23-2012, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                      probably did already. what a sorry arse fock.
                      More like the rumor all over the net of floyd injecting his d!ck into larrys arse

Comment

Working...
                      X