No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. Mourns, Praises Hector Camacho

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Basco View Post
    I did numb nuts! Mejico is a spanish word! It is spelled M-E-J-i-C-O! Classic! lol
    Mexico is a nahuatl word dumbass, get your facts straight.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
      thats what it was called when spain had control. Its called Mexico you ******
      That's what people from outside of MEJICO call it "Mr. Know it all!" It keeps getting better! I haven't met a REAL Mejicano that calls it "Mexico". I know what to call it out of respect regardless of how you might think it is spelled!
      Last edited by Basco; 11-22-2012, 10:03 PM.

Comment

That's what people from outside of MEJICO call it "Mr. Know it all!" It keeps getting better! I haven't met a REAL Mejicano that calls it "Mexico". I know what to call it out of respect regardless of how you might think it is spelled!
        Please do us all a favor and stop embarrassing your self here read a little it might help you
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico

Comment

Please do us all a favor and stop embarrassing your self here read a little it might help you
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico
          Great source, Wikipedia! Awsome! You sure are one educated cat! I give up, you win. I will be a Puertorrican even if I was born in the moon just like a true Mejicano will always be a Mejicano and not a "Mexicano"! You will never understand it!
          Last edited by Basco; 11-22-2012, 10:15 PM.

Comment

R.I.P Camacho, u had a good run and left ur mark in boxing history.

Comment

i find the mockery and misspelling of my countries name offensive

Comment

Nothing but respect for Chavez. That's part of the reason why he's my favorite latino boxer of all times.

Comment

Great source, Wikipedia! Awsome! You sure are one educated cat! I give up, you win. I will be a Puertorrican even if I was born in the moon just like a true Mejicano will always be a Mejicano and not a "Mexicano"! You will never understand it!
                  you have 3 Mexicans telling you but you still stuburn like a jack ass. Ima start calling you ricans something else too

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    i find the mockery and misspelling of my countries name offensive
                    Exactly swear the only people ive seen spell it like that are a couple of ricans on this website disrespectfull if you ask me

Comment

you have 3 Mexicans telling you but you still stuburn like a jack ass. Ima start calling you ricans something else too
                      Yeap, you win! You are smarter than me and your wikipedia source proves it! Again, you will never understand it! Right over your head!

Comment

Working...
                      X