No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. Mourns, Praises Hector Camacho

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ianian58 View Post
    In the end, Puerto Rico and Mexico are always hermanos latinos.

You got that right! PR and Mejico vs. the world! We would still school everybody!

Comment

outside the ring, respect abounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Basco View Post
        You got that right! PR and Mejico vs. the world! We would still school everybody!
        If everyone, more or less, believed in this the forum would be much better and free of the usual nationalistic nonsense that floods it. I always think twice before posting anything because I'm certain something might be misunderstood and turn into yet another nasty, nationality related argument.

For example, I always thought that Camacho vs. Chávez, around 86 or 87, might have been a different fight. I believe that regardless of nationality. I'm sure that if I started a thread about that possibility it would become a sh.. storm within 10 minutes. Nationalism is bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx24 View Post
          If everyone, more or less, believed in this the forum would be much better and free of the usual nationalistic nonsense that floods it. I always think twice before posting anything because I'm certain something might be misunderstood and turn into yet another nasty, nationality related argument.

For example, I always thought that Camacho vs. Chávez, around 86 or 87, might have been a different fight. I believe that regardless of nationality. I'm sure that if I started a thread about that possibility it would become a sh.. storm within 10 minutes. Nationalism is bs.
          As a human being(defects and biases included), I try to be as objective as I can. I still believe Oscar beat Tito! That was just a gift (we Puertorricans got). I don't care where you are from, if you can box, you are ok in my book! I just respect individual skills regardless of nationality! I have great admiration towards boxers from Mejico! You guys produce great fighters!

Comment

Can you at least spell MEXICO right

Comment

Very classy of Julio.

RIP to Macho Camacho, you will be missed, hermano.

Comment

As a human being(defects and biases included), I try to be as objective as I can. I still believe Oscar beat Tito! That was just a gift (we Puertorricans got). I don't care where you are from, if you can box, you are ok in my book! I just respect individual skills regardless of nationality! I have great admiration towards boxers from Mejico! You guys produce great fighters!
                I thought Trinidad and DLH got 6 rounds each, but I understand what you mean. I am objective also and it's an embarrassment to read some posts around here sometimes. It's really immature to root for a fighter based on nationality alone. You have to keep it real and admit things, even if that goes against your country or favorite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                  Can you at least spell MEXICO right
                  I did numb nuts! Mejico is a spanish word! It is spelled M-E-J-i-C-O! Classic! lol

Comment

I did numb nuts! Mejico is a spanish word! It is spelled M-E-J-i-C-O! Classic! lol
                    thats what it was called when spain had control. Its called Mexico you ******

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                      thats what it was called when spain had control. Its called Mexico you ******
                      was changed after independence

Comment

Working...
                      X