No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs JMM IV televising 5 fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    I made this thread to verify if Rigo was really on the card or not. And I obviously said I was gonna buy it too. So what's your point?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Calling it a ****ty card!! Where in my opinion, it was a great card and I'm excited already!

Comment

You're an idiot. Gamboa is the more known and exciting fighter on that card. Why would he take Gamboa off an already ****ty card?

Gamboa is a go. And since the card is so ****ty they SHOULD show all 5 fights.

i think what he meant is that the old fuk could drop gamboa from the card since he jumped ship and signed with 50, not that the guy is bad... i guess..

Comment

That's also what I thought since neither guy is with Top Rank. That would suck tho cause Fortuna is pretty damn exciting.

Ya although im hoping he wont be exciting on the night and Hyland can get a win for us irish but he has it all too do Fortuna hits hard.Shame if Rigo wasn't on the card was looking too his fight with Poonsawat

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad?
          Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

That's also what I thought since neither guy is with Top Rank. That would suck tho cause Fortuna is pretty damn exciting.

Ya although im hoping he wont be exciting on the night and Hyland can get a win for us irish but he has it all too do Fortuna hits hard.Shame if Rigo wasn't on the card was looking too his fight with Poonsawat
          Yea this is weird. I wouldn't count on it just yet tho cause I haven't seen any reports about the fight being moved.

Comment

Working...
          X