Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs JMM IV televising 5 fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea who is on the undercards but more boxing for the price im in.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091
      hbo and top rank website still have rigo on dec 15
      Interesting. So where did Boxrec get the idea that Rigo is gonna be on this event.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta
        I have no idea who is on the undercards but more boxing for the price im in.
        That's what I'm saying. There's some pretty exciting fighters on the card but name wise the card is weak and not worth 60 bucks (even tho I'll be buying it). So the more fights the better.

Comment

[QUOTE=jsfd26;12722951]You're an idiot. Gamboa is the more known and exciting fighter on that card. Why would he take Gamboa off an already ****ty card?

Gamboa is a go. And since the card is so ****ty they SHOULD show all 5 fights.

lightweight Miguel Vazquez SC Mercito Gesta 12

super featherweight Yuriorkis Gamboa SC Michael Farenas 12

super bantamweight Guillermo Rigondeaux SC Poonsawat Kratingdaenggym 12

welterweight Manny Pacquiao SC Juan Manuel Marquez 12

featherweight Javier Fortuna SC Patrick Hyland 12

You call this a ****ty card?? Maybe u dont know boxing?

Gesta-vasquez is a title fight! Vasquez maybe boring but Gesta will make it exciting!

Gamboa-Farenas has potential to be the Upset of the year! Or maybe Ko of the year!

Pac-JMM will always be competitive and could become the Fight of the Year!

Fortuna's very exciting against an undefeated African American! Another Highlight KO in the making!

Rigo fight should be a week later! Rigo bore me anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            That's what I'm saying. There's some pretty exciting fighters on the card but name wise the card is weak and not worth 60 bucks (even tho I'll be buying it). So the more fights the better.

Not worth the $60 but worth of ur time to make this thread? I think ur a hypocrite!

Comment

You're an idiot. Gamboa is the more known and exciting fighter on that card. Why would he take Gamboa off an already ****ty card?

When does Arum does anything the logical way when it comes to these type of things. Idiot, dont get your feelings hurt and if Arum was smart he take both them lousy cubans off his card.

Comment

You're an idiot. Gamboa is the more known and exciting fighter on that card. Why would he take Gamboa off an already ****ty card?

yes it will take the ever exciting Rigo to make a *****ty card more exciting. The card needs another Cuban boxer like Lara who is super exciting to make it even better!

This ppv might go 7 hours with all the boring match ups, I know that Gesta vs Vasquez fight is going 12 rounds cause Vazquez runs like Lara did against Matirosyan and is a point fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Not worth the $60 but worth of ur time to make this thread? I think ur a hypocrite!
                  I made this thread to verify if Rigo was really on the card or not. And I obviously said I was gonna buy it too. So what's your point?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

When does Arum does anything the logical way when it comes to these type of things. Idiot, dont get your feelings hurt and if Arum was smart he take both them lousy cubans off his card.
                    He should definitely keep Vazquez on there tho right? And butthurt? I'll be damned if some guy on the net was to offend me.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      All they need to do is add the exciting devastating Ricardo Abril to the card to make an already ****ty card even better! The only thing that will save this card is to add some Cubanos like Lara, Rigo and Abril the fighters who are labeld the CURE FOR INSOMNIA!

Comment

Working...
                      X