Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is ray Leonard beter than mayweather??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some of the roaches who post here need to be bug-bombed. it's just terrible some of the stuff that I read.

Comment

SRL > floyd. come on OP

and hugh grant. jesus christ he needs to be severely beaten by a black dildo

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
        SRL > floyd. come on OP

and hugh grant. jesus christ he needs to be severely beaten by a black dildo
        you ain't lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          Better question is, could Floyd have faced srl's opposition without suffering a loss? He'll fkn no!
          LOL@believing that yesterday's fighters are the stuff of legends.

In every single sport, the athletes have gotten leaps and bounds better in terms of performance, science and skills.

All except boxing in the minds of certain historians and fanboys.

The stats tell the tale, but I guess in some minds life isn't worth living if you don't have untouchable idols to pray to.

Its incredible the way some lend validity to the theory that "SO & SO from the past" would kill "SO & SO from the present" based SOLELY on the era.

Its like arguing with conviction about fantasy football or baseball. Its supposed to be fun, not realistic.

Yet they hilariously persist as if they have some higher ground ... cheered on by others who are equally delusional.

I personally love it as it amuses me to no end.

Its like the debate where Bruce Lee beats every fighter since his death based on how well choreographed he looked in his films.

Hahaha .. you can always find a good laugh at this site.

Comment

This was one of those threads you read the title to and go "Oh yeah...this is going to reach 10+pages).

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
              LOL@believing that yesterday's fighters are the stuff of legends.

In every single sport, the athletes have gotten leaps and bounds better in terms of performance, science and skills.

All except boxing in the minds of certain historians and fanboys.

The stats tell the tale, but I guess in some minds life isn't worth living if you don't have untouchable idols to pray to.

Its incredible the way some lend validity to the theory that "SO & SO from the past" would kill "SO & SO from the present" based SOLELY on the era.

Its like arguing with conviction about fantasy football or baseball. Its supposed to be fun, not realistic.

Yet they hilariously persist as if they have some higher ground ... cheered on by others who are equally delusional.

I personally love it as it amuses me to no end.

Its like the debate where Bruce Lee beats every fighter since his death based on how well choreographed he looked in his films.

Hahaha .. you can always find a good laugh at this site.
              I have been preaching this very thing for years and years!! it is silly to not believe that sports science and technology has not increased so much that athletes these days are way bigger, stronger, faster, and more educated about their respective.

but with everything, there is exceptions to every rule. to me, its an unfair comparison between SRL and floyd. floyd is at 147 yes, but come on, he is a small dude, SRL is CLEARLY a much bigger man, so its not really fair to pin up floyd vs SRL in a fantasy match, its too uneven...

Comment

Originally posted by WolfGirl View Post
                You gonna tell me 5'8 Floyd and his former lightweight self is gonna Ko 6'2 Herans now right? Herans who arguably had boxing abilities on par with Mayweather? Hearns who was one of the hardest hitting WW'S of all times. Hearns who went on to win multipe titles all the way up to LHW+.

Oh ya the Prime version of that Hearns was knocked out by Ray.

Break down a Hearns vs FLOYD Fight. I am very very eager to hear how Floyd is gonna 'shoulda roll' Tommy Hearn's punches.
                It's funny that of the 4 people jump to say Hearns dstroys Floyd. When in reality he is the easiest win. He's easily frustrated, has a soft chin and will be willing to chase Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                  It's funny that of the 4 people jump to say Hearns dstroys Floyd. When in reality he is the easiest win. He's easily frustrated, has a soft chin and will be willing to chase Floyd.

I dono that I would call hearns an easy win, but I agree with his description in your post, soft chin, easily frustrated. its a fight floyd could definitely win, no doubt, but if it were floyd vs. SRL, and I was a bettin man, I'd bet it on SRL, and I'm a big floyd fan.

with hearns, I could go either way. hearns' height and his right hand is scary, but I think floyd is a good enough boxer to take that away from him, quite quickly...

Comment

Why are people feeding the troll?

It's funny watching people get frustrated with the shit that's on this forum when you're the ones who help it grow. When you see a blatant troll thread, don't post in it and it'll disappear...

My first and only post in this thread.

Comment

Ray Leonard is better than Mayweather because he fought and beat much better fighters.

It's really as simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                      X