No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Haye Now Selling Himself With Naked Buttocks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Props to you for being able to be objective and not biased.
    Piss off you turd

Comment

No one remembers or cares about Bitali's comments anymore, this thread has turned into a commercial for the show. I just finished episode 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Piss off you turd
        I wasn't talking to you, twat. Mind your own business.

Comment

All right. My arm is now sufficiently twisted. I'll watch an episode of this show.

Comment

Haye's ass in the jungle draws more attention to his fans than his boxing abilities do. Go figure...

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
              Haye's ass in the jungle draws more attention to his fans than his boxing abilities do. Go figure...
              His fans didn't begin this exchange, his naked buttocks caught only Vitali's attention.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                David Haye is not even the #1 British Heavyweight anymore. David Price is flying the British flag in the heavyweight division now.

Tyson Fury has been calling out Haye for ages. Haye would have made more money staying in Britain and fighting Fury than wanking around in the outback for a tv show watched by spotty teenage girls and bloated housewives. Beating Fury would have increased the public's appetite for a fight against Vitali. All he has done since losing to Wladimir is beat Chisora. Pulev, Fury, Price, Boytsov, Wilder, Perez, snd Povetkin are all undefeated, yet David Haye thinks he is entitled to a title shot after stringing 1 victory together after his last title shot.
                David Price doesn't think so.

David Price - "David Haye's got nothing to gain by fighting me. I'm just British champion and have only had 13 fights. He's a former world champion and he wants to be fighting the very best."
                http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/18858396

Like Price Haye doesn't really have anything to gain fighting those guys.Tyson Fury is locked in to a contract for FTA TV which he his paid peanuts. Fury knew Haye wouldn't accept such a low paid fight, that's why he opened his mouth. Stop talking like it's a rematch that Haye wants, he hasn't fought Vitali and it's for a completely different belt.

It's hilarious that the people saying Haye has fought nobody are the ones wanting him to fight unproven prospects instead of the number 2.

Comment

Klitschko's would never stoop to doing nude photos...

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    Klitschko's would never stoop to doing nude photos...

60somthin' posts too late.

Comment

Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
                      60somthin' posts too late.
                      Didn't read any of this thread
                      Last edited by jaded; 11-21-2012, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X