No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Haye Now Selling Himself With Naked Buttocks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    See I don't know where that's coming from. Then again I stopped watching after a few episodes (and Haye is one of the main reasons, the others being that it's pretty boring and repetitive programme).
    I read a few of your comments, and its quite clear that you dont like Haye. You probably stopped watching because you hated the idea of accepting that he was the way he ACTUALLY was! The most like person their. And please dont highlight one portion of a comment to reply to! Reply to the whole thing my man!

Comment

Weebler you have got an irrational dislike of Haye

Yeah he was a prick about this whole wlad thing but he's alright really, and you can see it watching this show

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Weebler you have got an irrational dislike of Haye

Yeah he was a prick about this whole wlad thing but he's alright really, and you can see it watching this show
        Earl Hickey is a scholar and a gentleman.

(Except on ESB lmao)

Comment

This is is a good fucking show. Ive been watching it and cant stop watching it. **** just funny form the host to the people. They cant give that poor girl helen a break.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            This is is a good fucking show. Ive been watching it and cant stop watching it. **** just funny form the host to the people. They cant give that poor girl helen a break.
            I've been addicted to the show forever! GREAT social expirement with famous people being themselves. They are placed in situations where they will inevitably *****! Tey have no bodyguars, publisist, assistants! Its awesome! I used to watch the American version and now I started watching the UK version. Haye wins in all the challenges like its easy.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              I've been addicted to the show forever! GREAT social expirement with famous people being themselves. They are placed in situations where they will inevitably *****! Tey have no bodyguars, publisist, assistants! Its awesome! I used to watch the American version and now I started watching the UK version. Haye wins in all the challenges like its easy.
              I know man, I dont usually watch these shows but decided to watch this one cause haye was on it and I cant get enough of it. Haye like superman compared to ever one. that one dude tried to tell haye something about tossing the log that were still smoldering and he was like alright and that dude just went off into the woods to cry LMFAO, he came back to apoligize to haye, haye was liek wtf you talking about LMFAO.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfGirl View Post
                If you look at Vitali's resume, it is very obvious that he needs David Haye.
                David Haye got great h2h abilities and might go on to do more things at HW. I think most fans and analysts will still say he can easily be the #3 right now if he fights on a regular basis.
                David Haye is not even the #1 British Heavyweight anymore. David Price is flying the British flag in the heavyweight division now.

Tyson Fury has been calling out Haye for ages. Haye would have made more money staying in Britain and fighting Fury than wanking around in the outback for a tv show watched by spotty teenage girls and bloated housewives. Beating Fury would have increased the public's appetite for a fight against Vitali. All he has done since losing to Wladimir is beat Chisora. Pulev, Fury, Price, Boytsov, Wilder, Perez, snd Povetkin are all undefeated, yet David Haye thinks he is entitled to a title shot after stringing 1 victory together after his last title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
                  What you doing back there? Don't worry about a thing, I got your back, no really, I got your back.....
                  Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                  Never seen that photo of the K Bros before. I love the Klitschkos, but that **** is disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    I know man, I dont usually watch these shows but decided to watch this one cause haye was on it and I cant get enough of it. Haye like superman compared to ever one. that one dude tried to tell haye something about tossing the log that were still smoldering and he was like alright and that dude just went off into the woods to cry LMFAO, he came back to apoligize to haye, haye was liek wtf you talking about LMFAO.
                    Man Thats Brian Conley He's a weirdo! On the other episode, he was like "You really upset everyone when you told Haye that you didnt like Boxing! It really upset us!" Everyone got frustrated like, "Dont say 'Us' we didnt care about it!" Haye was like whatever! All of the episodes are on youtube.com/imaceleb11 They just posted a talk show episode which shows some bonus footage.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      He probably will, he'll cherrypick his way through the next decade minimising risk and selecting the fights that suit him. Give me a real fighter like Carl Froch any day.
                      Props to you for being able to be objective and not biased.

Comment

Working...
                      X