No announcement yet.

Rate Pacquiao's last 5 opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rk16 View Post
    Although I agree with Marquez being a bad style for him,I think the Mosley Floyd fought was a better version....slightly
    I think the Mosley fight showed up Manny's weakness for all to see
    Remember how they flat out refused to fight Mosley until it was obvious he was past it
    Surely you can't be happy about that
    No doubt the Mosley that Floyd fought is a better scalp. I'm saying, a lot of people claim Pac looked like crap in that fight, but he shut him out, dropped him, had him running all night. Not even the much bigger Canelo matched that against an even older, undersized Mosley

Comment

like manny steward has said on numerous occassions, manny pacquiao has been carrying boxing for the past decade, fights everyone, ducks no one, is always exciting

Comment

The question is who else than these guys he was going to fight?

The Mosley fight shouldn't had happen and the Margo fight was a fiasco but he was the much larger man in that fight.

Marquez is as legit as they come and argubly a top 10 p4p fighter. Bradley is a young gun that gave a good account of himself in the Pac fight

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
          The question is who else than these guys he was going to fight?

The Mosley fight shouldn't had happen and the Margo fight was a fiasco but he was the much larger man in that fight.

Marquez is as legit as they come and argubly a top 10 p4p fighter. Bradley is a young gun that gave a good account of himself in the Pac fight
          Nothing arguable about JMM or Bradley being p4p.

Also not sure why all of a sudden the Marg fight was so bad, other than the bogus belt. It was a fun fight, not easy on Pac who took some punishment. Marg performed well, with great stamina, output, and chin as solid as ever.

Comment

Lack luster, to say the least.

Comment

I'd give him a C, at best.

And most of that grade comes from fighting Bradley and Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Nothing arguable about JMM or Bradley being p4p.

Also not sure why all of a sudden the Marg fight was so bad, other than the bogus belt. It was a fun fight, not easy on Pac who took some punishment. Marg performed well, with great stamina, output, and chin as solid as ever.
                The fight itself wasn't bad. Margo did what he always did and Pac did what he had to do against the bigger active foe.

It was everything else. Margo didn't deserve a fight at that point cause he didn't do anything to get there at that point of his career. Also it was for a title that neither had done anything at that weight. On top of that the punishment that Margo took and permantly endures cause they used his controversy to sell the fight and forgot about the fighters health in order to cash in.

He simply wasn't ranked highly and was another TR fighter

Comment

Margarito - I was against it fully. But I enjoyed the fight.

Mosley - I was pretty much against this fight too. But, I still watched it.

Juan M Marquez - Well I thought he'd destroy mr.Juan. But Juan did great & I honestly thought he won this. And I'm a big Pac Fan.

Tim Bradley - Well this I give Pac respect for because Bradley is a good fighter. But outcome is stupid.

Juan M Marquez - Well I mean Juan deserves the fight. I can't complain, but my Father & loads of people hate it. I pretty much hate it, but I'm excited because I'm hopefully we'll get a KO rather than a draw or split decision.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                    like manny steward has said on numerous occassions, manny pacquiao has been carrying boxing for the past decade, fights everyone, ducks no one, is always exciting
                    yeah, but still I give pac a C. Could of fought Berto, Ortiz or a better super welter.

Comment

I approve all except Margarito and Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                      X